Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

In keeping true to my word in the discussion thread, I’m here to deliver links to my backup repositories in the event that the main one is ever banned. If you would like more specific information please give this and this a read.

As I outlined in my own linked post above, my backup of the original repo will not be updated from today onward to prevent any tampering in the event that any bad actors get ideas. I combed through a few of the files to remove links to the repo discord, but I only found one. If you happen to find any others please tag me so I can remove them.

Edit point: The old repo can and will be updated in the event that an asset’s author requests their work to be removed from it, honoring their wishes.

Here is the link to that backup repo. I take no credit for this repo’s creation or previous maintenance.

As for submitted resources from today onward, they’ll be added to my own maintained repo using all the same folder formatting, naming conventions, etc. for consistency, but it is unlikely to ever be as pretty due to my lack of knowledge regarding github and its functions.

Here is the link to the repository for resources submitted from today onwards. As a word of warning, for the time being I will not be accepting any pull requests or assistance in the maintenance of this new repo.

We may only have two portraits right now (credits to Yellowtoad!) but no matter how humble, a beginning is still a beginning. If you have any advice on running the repo or find any technical issues please don’t hesitate to dm me.

Mods please feel free to move this post if you think it doesn’t belong in this thread. I did feel it was worth putting here as a repository alternative despite not submitting any resources in this post, but I have no intention of arguing the point.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

17 Likes