Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Been a while, edited and improved some FE8 portraits some weeks ago
The following also used some edits from Nickt’s halfbody versions of them
(Spliced one of levin’s mugs for orson’s cape so be sure to credit him as well)
Then here’s my take on Orson’s wife, Monica, based from her reference in one of orson’s FEH art (spliced busk’s maria’s hand as well)
Edit:
Here also have this edited fado (oh btw thx to obs for some of the cape edit)
vanilla pauldron
my version

28 Likes

So, Alusq’s mercenary handaxe animation has an issue where the screen flashes twice when hitting the enemy:

(Apart from a lost pixel over there in the corner)
Aluq's mercenary handaxe bug

But I managed to fix it.
Aluq's mercenary handaxe bug fixed

And also fixed the bug in the animation of RedBean’s Brave Eliwood using Durandal, where there was a possibility that in the attack animation, the game could freeze. I only had to sacrifice one frame, but it’s totally unnoticeable.

Link: Fixed Animations.rar - Google Drive

24 Likes

amema003 - HOT MILLENNIA-OLD DRAGON MILFS IN YOUR AREA
HOT MILLENNIA-OLD DRAGON MILFS IN YOUR AREA (uses parts from one of Melia’s splice comp works)

26 Likes

Uses pieces from glac with permission and Laurent Lacroix.
Teenage SorceressCanDy

Uses pieces from Nickt and Dolkar.
Ch 6-Amanda

Uses pieces from Nickt. Meant to be a Cormag timeskip.
cORMAG2

Uses pieces from Stitch and Atey. Meant to be a Colm timeskip.
TimeskipColmCanDy-Atey-Stitch

Uses pieces from Laurent Lacroix/Levin and Nickt.

28 Likes

Cracked open the FE8 soundfont after an eternity and rustily cobbled together a few short tracks, F2U/E/etc.

Recordings below aren’t 1:1 with what you’ll get in-game.

Hold The Line (Battle Theme):

Stand Up and Fight (Battle Theme):

Early Grave (Unit Death):

Never Heard From Again (Game Over):

Refresh (Harp):

Refresh (Flute):

47 Likes

2WB - Cormegg
cougars don’t come from eggs silly they’re mammals (sprite by 2WB (formerly known as Eliwan) for FUCK, frames by me)

15 Likes

PallardóCanDy
He may surprise you! Here’s Pallardó from 3Houses. Or is it his imposter? :flushed:

25 Likes

So, I made these a while ago for my hack, Three Legacies. DAT asked me to release them for people to use with their wolf laguz animation, and I figured I might as well. Wolfskin map sprites, male and female versions. Yes I was lazy and just reused the Mauthe Doog walk sprites instead of having them walk in human form, if someone wants to change that you’re welcome to. F2U/F2E with credit, as usual.

Wolfskin (M) {UltraxBlade}-stand Wolfskin (F) {UltraxBlade}-stand

Wolfskin (M) {UltraxBlade}-walk Wolfskin (F) {UltraxBlade}-walk

Editing this in here to not double post: if you’ve used the text weapon type icons included with NarrowFont, you may have noticed that the lance icon is pretty easily confused for a staff at a glance when not looking at them side by side. Here’s an alternate version you can use that’s a bit more clearly lance-pointed.
Font fe3h2.gba_Serif_LanceIcon

25 Likes

Well I’m done with my break playing Zelda. I enjoyed it a lot.

Here have an adult Purah and an alt without her glasses;

F2E

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - Purah
FE Purah

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - Purah No Glasses
FE Purah No Glasses

Also someone mentioned that they couldn’t find my Catherine Swordmaster Alt so I’m resubmitting it here, the dropbox link has the unarmed sprites as well.

Catherine_Swrd

46 Likes

Got a little revamp colab for you.

@Roxannity and I put together a fresh new recolor of my Bishop repalettes, which are now dark skin friendly, and have a shiny new gold staff. Enjoy.
Magic
Magic
Download Here

34 Likes

Troubadour (M) Staff {Leif}
I didn’t see any male troubadour on the repository so I made a simple edit to IS’s female troubadour class card. I used Der’s male valkyrie class card as reference for the head.

23 Likes

MR BEAST (or boar)
The ultimate dodgetank. (uses parts by Garytop)
amema003, Garytop, BatimaTheBat - Captain Morgan amema003, Garytop, BatimaTheBat - Captain Morgan (Grima)
Captain Morgan. (uses parts by Garytop and BatimaTheBat)

12 Likes

moog_da1moog_sp1
[Dancer-Custom] [Soldier-Reskin] FF6 - Moogle by Warren
Wasn’t sure whether to categorize it by the custom dancer animation or the reskinned soldier animation, so the filename uses both. I figure Klok can decide what’s best.

And then here are some associated map sprites.
Dancer Final Fantasy Moogle {Warren}-walk and [Dancer Final Fantasy Moogle {Warren}-stand
Dancer Final Fantasy Moogle {Warren}-walkDancer Final Fantasy Moogle {Warren}-stand

Portraits to follow due to image limits.

21 Likes

Exciting ones first.
Final Fantasy, Edgar {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Kefka {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Locke {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Moogle {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Terra {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Edgar {Warren}Kefka MugFinal Fantasy, Locke {WarrenMog MugTerra Mug

20 Likes

And finally the boring ones.
Not sure if you’ll care to include the soldiers, but they’re recolored specifically to match the FF6 pixel remaster, so they might be deserving of a slot in the non-FE properties folder. I defer to the expert judgment of the council.

Final Fantasy, Arvis {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Emperor Gestahl {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Imperial Soldier 1 {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Imperial Soldier 2 {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Narshe Marshal {Warren}
Final Fantasy, Arvis {Warren}Final Fantasy, Emperor Gestahl {Warren}Final Fantasy, Imperial Soldier 1 {Warren}Final Fantasy, Imperial Soldier 2 {Warren}Final Fantasy, NPC Marshal {Warren}

18 Likes

Zappy! This is a commission I got from the wonderful Glaceo, and they did an excellent job designing Yunaka as a portrait. With their permission, have Yunaka!

Yunaka!

43 Likes

I wanted to post the fixed animation of the cleric by BatimaTheBat. I used said animation
in my hack and found out that there’s a bug, so I asked 7743 to fix it. Down here there’s a
link to my google drive, so that you may use the fixed version.

6 Likes

While I’m done with Zelda, I’ve been busy with Street Fighter and Diablo IV. So far I recommend both if you like playing either genre.

Completely unrelated to either of those series though;

F2E

Fable - The Jack of Blades
FE Jack of Blades

Fable - The Jack of Blades (Clean Mask Alt)
FE Jack of Blades alt

29 Likes

I made this edit of the Warlock animation by Jay The Count, now with a Druid-like crit animation
drum_mg1

That was an idea I had and I said “why not?”
and here it is haha.

34 Likes

Here is some Street Fighter 6 and my first public halfbody/fullbody sprite for the year.

F2E

Street Fighter 6 - Manon
FE Manon

Street Fighter 6 - Manon (Fantasy Knight Alt)
FE Manon Fantasy Alt

Street Fighter 6 - Manon Halfbody
FE Manon Halfbody

21 Likes