Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Another repall comin up

THE LAMIA VER 2.0!!

Magic

Staff

Refresh

This version boasts seperate colors for the hair, human half and snake half, which Means!! better customization and paletting for all!! I’ve cleaned up some of the mistakes from last version as well. As a show case of how much more customizable this version, here are the animations in different palettes. As you can see the amount of customization has increased dramatically!!

Magic

Staff

Refresh

Download link:

Snek Waifu

26 Likes

Saejusticiexfxfaegha
f2e

25 Likes

Ice effect
base: [Ice] Frostbite {Struedelmuffin, Alusq}

Using “Use magic motion when physical attack hits” Patch.
This patch allows you to call magic effects in the hit motion of physical weapons.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1047306971587551296/ice_effect.7z

12 Likes

For use with the “Draw attack effect on map animation when battle animation off” patch.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/1048371614229725184/venting.7z
MapActionAnimation_12.MapActionAnimation.txt

18 Likes

Lucario from Pokemon
Standing sprite
F2E
Credits if used to Lukirioh

11 Likes

This is a port of the thief motion from FE7 to Vesly’s Draw Patch.

data 7z:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/1048507849845772298/Fancy_Thief_Animations_For_DrawPatch.7z

sample ups:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/1048507850202292274/sample.7z

Base:
tequila’s FE8-Fancy_Thief_Animations
Ports over the “thief appears” animations from FE7 (Matthew does it in Ch11 Hector mode, and I believe Jaffar does it as well)

Since this animation is huge, it will be drawn one square down.
Specify one square above the coordinates you wish to display.

14 Likes

There’s a Rebecca Adult portrait credited to Spoon_rhythm and Teelvade in the repo I did some miniscule editing to, correcting what seems to be two errors in it.

The first was that when imported for use, the blinking frames didn’t line up, so I recut those exactly one pixel different so the blinking worked. The second was that from what I can discern, part of her eyelash stays still while she’s blinking. The original portrait has some dark pixels on the left eye (from viewer’s perspective) that, when her eyes are open, look like part of her eyelashes, but remain there when her eyes are closed. I just recolored those few pixels in the half-closed and closed eyes.

All in all, very minor edits, I don’t think it’s worth changing any credits over. You can just put this one in with the same name but with something like “blinking fix” attached, so if anyone wants the original it can still be there.

Rebecca Adult {Spoon_Rhythm, Teelvade} - fixed blinking

25 Likes

Recolors of Shuusuke’s sus amogus vent in sus imposter enemy red and NPC ally green.

9 Likes

some chainsaw man portraits i made
himeno
himino 2
Quanxi
quanxi 3
F2U

11 Likes

Death Knight

Not good at animation, so somebody feel free to take over! I tried my hand at making a Death Knight animation from 3H. Based on Nuramon’s Gold Knight sprite.

16 Likes

SureShit_ptrait_{SureHit249}
Custom portrait made with the Portrait maker + Usenti for my OC, SureShit, it’s F2E too!
Edit: might as well add it: the base is Vanilla Eagler.
Also, since it’s my 1st mug it probably needs more polishing, I’m still not used to working with Usenti or Paint as a matter of fact, hence the pixel on the ear and more (although that pixel could be considered as some kind of mole idk)

EDIT so I don’t double bump:
SureHit_Prtrait{SureHit249}
Another F2E portrait made by myself, this time around it’s for my main OC: SureHit
again, it might need some extra polishing, also, is the purple armor pattern on the right shoulder ok? I had to hand draw it a little bit, accepting feedback on my portraits (on the discussion thread).
EDIT 2: Forgot to bump it down to 16 colours lol. It’s fixed now.
EDIT 3: Fixed SureShit’s blinking frames
EDIT 4: Fixed an oversight on the blinking frames not matching and new minimug that covers the 32X32 size for SureShit

5 Likes

So there were a ton of standing map sprites in the repo that were uploaded as 16x32 when the actual sprite frames themselves were only 16x16. A number of these were Fire Emblem sprites, but the full list includes literally every single standing Advance Wars map sprite set, too. I’ve made no changes to the actual sprites at all, just modified and rearranged the sheets to 16x16 format rather than 16x32. They should display and animate exactly the same in-game, but take only half as much VRAM, which would be helpful for projects using them that would involve displaying a lot of different class map sprites at the same time.

Additionally, there were errors I noticed in two moving sprite sheets, as well. One was in knabepicer’s Staff Armor moving animation frames, where the left/right walking frames were positioned one pixel too low on the sheet, causing a single-pixel tall strip of the affected sprites to appear above the frames directly below them in the sheet when animated in-game. The other was in Pikmin and Der’s female axe Hawkzerker sprite, where the third frame of the focus animation was accidentally pasted over the first frame of the left/right walking animation. I’ve included a fixed version of these sprite sets, as well.

None of the sprites are my work, so I haven’t tried to attach credits to any of them or anything; I just wanted to fix errors and inefficiencies to optimize how they would look and function when used in hacks. I hope this is helpful!

EDIT: Wow I’m hasty. Download for the .zip file of edited sprites is here. The total number of edited sheets comes out to 91, so I’m not uploading each of them individually.

14 Likes

guess it’s time to update some stuff here as well:

Bayonetta 2 - Cereza | “Love is Blue” Gun

Bayonetta 2 - Cereza Fenreir Bayonetta 2 - Love is Blue Gun Fenreir

OCs - Black Dragonkin | Reaper ( mug + battle still )

Dragoon Fenreir Reaper Fenreir

Reaper still Fenreir

Final Fantasy Versus XIII - Noctis

FF Versus XIII - Noctis Fenreir

…and that’s all.
some christmas backgrounds might eventually pop up here too, soon or later~

18 Likes

Assassin:

(forgot to save a gif of the actual anim so here’s a silly lil thing i made for fun using the assassin instead)

I’ve always thought that the assassin map sprite was really awkward, and I never really liked how all assassin have the jaffar hair on the map. Here’s an updated gender-neutral Assassin.

assassin
assassinumovenew

The new hover anim is inspired by low blocks in Tang Soo Do, cause i figured it made sense for assassins to know some hand-to-hand combat for their job. If you’re not a fan, here’s one with the standard knife brandish.
assassinumoveclassic

Master of Arms:

Hopefully this will fit with a far-off set of Master of Arms animations that actually look like a Myrm promotion (or ephraim repack i guess.) I mostly stayed in line eith the Fates design, but the shirt is blue instead of white for contrast’s sake.

masc:
masterofarmsstandm
masterofarmsmmove

fem:
masterofarmsstandf
masterofarmsfmove

46 Likes

I noticed a distinct lack of Earth spells. It was clear what I was to rip from Heroes next. I’m pretty sure hackers have wanted Earth spells for a long time!
Here’s actual gameplay footage, no more buggy seizure gifs from me!

Stone
Stone
Elstone
Elstone
Atlas (Ranged and Melee Versions)
Atlas
Demonic Tome (Ranged and Melee Versions)
Demonic Tome

I think that Blazer’s preexisting Ground Dasher could go in the [Earth] anima category with these.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2pg6o12r0lvkpi/Earth.zip?dl=1

59 Likes

hey! Was learning to do some portraits so I did some concepts I like.
Feel free to use them in your projects if you like, ill only ask for credits.They were all based on Fe7 vanilla portraits :blush:

armor lord
armorlord
armorlord2
armorlord3

pirate lord
Piratelord2
Piratelord
Piratelord3

nomad lord
bladelord3
bladelord2
bladelord
*edit: did a small correction

If you need help with art for a project you can hit my dm here aswell :blush:

26 Likes

Sometimes in life you think: why do we not have a plague doctor, other times in life you decide to make one yourself

Here’s a female plague doctor!!

Staff

Magic

Sword

Download Link:
Plague Doctor Waifu

Yes i added daggers because i do daggers now lol. Anyways lore

Lore

Many often associate the Plague Doctors which you find travelling the lands as embodiments of evil and bringers of calamity. It is natural to assume such things as they were commonly seen in plague invested areas during the dark ages in certain continents. The history of plague doctors are a dark one filled with unethical experimentations and medical mishaps.

However the modern plague doctors are nothing short of miracle workers. Under the umbrella of the Plague Doctors Society, the men and women who have worn the iconic beak billed mask have been tempered to be excellent doctors both for physical as well as magical ailments.

It is perhaps unfair then that they should still be called “plague doctors” since they no longer have any meaningful connection to those dark times. However the PDS have decided it is for the medical world’s benefit for them to keep the iconic name and look as a constant reminder for those worthy enough to wear the mask of the responsibility of which they’ve signed up for.

It is still to be seen if the good deeds of these healers all around the continent will be enough to get rid of the bad image that have been placed upon the mystical Plague Doctors, but the PDS has been stated to have faith that the future for the Plague Doctors are to be a bright one

28 Likes

a witchlord / warlock portrait

witchlord-export

witchlord
witchlord2
witchlord3

25 Likes

Sword (Dagger_physics)

7z:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830486493293183048/1050933865448996915/T2_Summoner-Reskin_F_Plague_Doctor_by_DATonDemand.7z

I used C04 instead of C05 the melee motion so they could use a physical weapon not a magic sword.

base: Summoner-Reskin_F_Plague_Doctor_by_DATonDemand

16 Likes

a wyvern protagonist concept ! :blush:
(with heterocromia)
dracolord2-export

dracolord2
dracolord1
dracolord3

22 Likes