Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

It’s not my animation, so I’ll post it here instead of my thread.

Magic
Staff
Unarmed

Lamia animation originally created by L95; She gave permission to script it to whoever wanted to, so I did. I also added a custom critical on the Magic attack with the Mage Knight’s sparkle. Includes a Magic, Staff, and Unarmed animation.

43 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I made Niamh’s full body from ZessDynamite insertable.

Niamh (ZessDynamite, Arcth)

I had to sacrifice the horns of the mask and a bit of her hair, but it should be fine if someone wants to use it

16 Likes

So I was bored while having online classes earlier and while scrolling in the repo, I decided to clean up and improve Red Bean’s Brunnya just because out of boredom and fascination
credits to him originally
Edit: Red Bean updated the minimug

20 Likes

some stuff i just did, 64 colors backgrounds:

Night City bg 01 Night City bg 02
Night City bg 03 Night City bg 04

also, king Regis from Final Fantasy XV:

FF XV - King Regis Default Fenreir

» Circlet variant
FF XV - King Regis Circlet Fenreir

21 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Frostbite! It’s a mid-level ice tome made by me (I did use a little explosion part of one of Alusq’s animations at the end though so credit there)

The spell animation

Download

21 Likes

Grand Paladin standing and moving Animation:
Grand Paladin (Seth) Lance {FatesBlade}-stand
Grand Paladin (Seth) Lance {FatesBlade}-walk

11 Likes

I don’t know how to make GIFs so here’s a still and the download for my vanilla male Great Lord staff animation:
StaffStll

My Files

8 Likes

niceoneIS
As you can see, background 2C (and 2D, the recolor) in FE8 has a few places where the pixels glitched out, likely due to an unintentional byte overwrite at some point.

I have fixed these with the correct palette order so you can upload it straight over 2C and 2D to fix them in your rom!

greyfixed

20 Likes

Hooded Assassin.

Assassin (U) Hooded Sword {L95, Jey the Count}
Assassin (M) Hood {Jey the Count}-walkAssassin (M) Hood {Jey the Count}-stand
SwordUnarmed

Credit to me and Huichelaar for the repalette.

38 Likes

I took the backgrounds that tiki created with AI and reduced the colors so that they could be used in the game.

test

This image is a link to the discord, so you can use it by saving it as is in png format.

14 Likes

here’s some Final Fantasy XV inspired backgrounds, 64 colors as usual:

FF XV bg 04 FF XV bg 01
FF XV bg 05 FF XV bg 06
FF XV bg 02 FF XV bg 03

more of these may come in the future.
also, here’s my take on Gladiolus from FF XV, aka Gladio:

FF XV - Gladiolus Fenreir

14 Likes

Occultist (Vlak)

A class card for Devisio’s Occultist.
Credits: Devisian_Nights, for the original animation and concept.

29 Likes

AI Picture Conversion Part 2

Gradations make it difficult, but pictures without very strong gradations can be used in games without loss of quality.
A picture of a dish with steam in the air is difficult, but a picture like the one above can maintain a fairly good quality.

This image is a link to the discord, so you can use it by saving it as is in png format.

9 Likes

I commissioned these mugs but I also want to let the community use them, if anyone wants them. You’ll have to format them for gba yourself though, these are halfbodies.

image by Abzel

image by Atey

20 Likes

last pack of Final Fantasy XV themed stuff for the time being, starting with 64 colors bgs:

FF XV BG 03 FF XV BG 04

FF XV BG 02 FF XV BG 01

then, here’s a stats screen that might work with Lex Talions and the likes, but not for traditional hacks because there’s just way too many colors:

FF XV Stats Screen Fenreir

and to finish, a couple of “Royal Gold / Silver” battle frames.
the first two are above 16 colors, but i’ve made variants below with limited palette that should be fully insertable for everyone:

FF XV BS Gold Fenreir FF XV BS Silver Fenreir

» 16 colors

Gold 16 Silver 16

11 Likes

Ladies and Gentleman, in life there are many mysteries, why is the sky blue? what is the meaning of life, why are there so few reskins or variants on the gorgon, why do we not have snake waifus in the repo?
Well i have the answer to all those questions right here:
BEHOLD!!!

Lamia!!

Magic

Staff

Refresh

Boasting 108 frames on the magic, featuring staff and refresh animations as well, this has got to be one of the biggest projects of mine to date (frame wise) after weeks of dedication, annoying the spritans pros by constantly posting it for feedback, dealing with hair, arms and tail issues, it has finally been completed

ON top of that:
Lamia_F_Dutch_Introvert-stand

Lamia_F_Dutch_Introvert-walk

She even has map animations!! made by the one and only An odd Dutch Introvert!!
so what are ya waiting for folks? getcha lamia right now and stop starring at ugly gorgons all day!!

now on to…

Lore

Journal entry number #49
Lamias’s are such seldomly seen in magvel that most citizens don’t even know what they’re called when they see one, even the most prolific of scholars have very little info on these majestic secretive creatures. However, the one i’ve seen during my childhood compels me to search for the truth of their nature. Perhaps if i do so, i might have a chance to find “her” again. It is only natural i suppose for it was her kindness that saved my life. Still i can’t help but worry of what might befall me if i do meet another lamia, was my experience a subjective one? stitched on by my mind during the sparce moments i was awake in that cave? was her intentions pure or did she only see me as a plaything or object of amusement? I do not know. I suppose i’ll never settle that until i find another lamia, and i will.

Journal entry number 50#
I’ve looked through some of the oldest tomes on monsters in the most archaic of libraries through out Magvel, even in the most ancient ones, written at a time where the continent should be filled with monsters, there are sparce info on the lamia race. Despite that however, i did found a few passages delegated to describing the Lamia’s nature. Below i have translated the ancient tongue into readable language

“an unusual species of Gorgon whose beguiling voices attract much attention. They often live in solitude, but groups are known to gather once per year to sing together under the moonlight to exercise their vocal chords. Some theorize they were originally the spawn of Gorgon and humans.”
~ Dutchie

“From all the creatures of the Old Night, it was the Lamia that were the most threatening. While most Gorgons appear monstrous, the Lamia can take forms most pleasing to the eye. In the darkness of the night, they seduce unsuspecting warriors, kidnaping them and carrying them to gruesome deaths.”

~The Count

“Afraid to talk to women irl? wishing to experience a new world of dating as a whole? into monster girls? Well then head on over to Anna’s monster dating service, for the low-low cost of a red gem, you get to have a 2 hour date with one of the beauties in my bar, centaurs, Succubuses, even have the super illusive lamia, we have all of em here!! opens 6 PM to 5 AM!!”

note: red gem payment doesn’t include touching fee

~Anna

Once in a blue moon, a Gorgon “wakes up” from her slumber different from her sisters, instead of being a mere tool of evil, it develops a conscious, morality, the capacity to do good. It starts observing humans, envy and amazement in it’s heart as it realizes how different it is to it’s sisters and how human like it feels. One day, one saves a human, being injured in the process by it’s sister pack. In a cave, while she raps her protective tail around him as a means of warming him up, her strength gave way and she passed on. However this singular act of kindness awakened an all powerful unseeable being and she was given a new form and a second chance in life. Some say she’d later ended up marrying the man she saved, others have a more grim account of the man slaying her out of fear or disgust, by all accounts we’ll never know for certain
“There you go kid a bed time story, satisfied?”
“Your bed time stories are the worse mom”
“Sure-sure, just go to sleep please?, not much going on in mama’s head right now, too tired”
“Fine!!, but you better make it up to me with tomorrow’s story”

~lythisia.

Anyways here’s a link to my drop box as usual

Download my creative stuff here!!

40 Likes

Welp I’ve decided to submit my first made generic class portrait just because I want to
Here’s a F2E Generic Female bishop
if some of ya’ll are wondering why there’s a gap of space on her left, originally there was a staff there but I’ve decided to keep that exclusive in my hack :b
Splices used are Levin’s cleric portrait and obsidian daddy’s FE 6 clarine hair so credits to them

34 Likes

Some map sprites I made for Bells of Byelen. A bow wyvern rider, and a sword wyvern lord.
Wyvern Lord (U) Sword {knabepicer}-moveWyvern Lord (U) Sword {knabepicer}-standWyvern Rider (U) Bow {knabepicer}-standWyvern Rider (U) Bow {knabepicer}-walk

24 Likes