Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here are two more mugshots from me this time.

RWBY - Pyrrha
FE Pyrrha

GunXSword - Van
FE Van v2

Fitting this hat in, I’ve heard this called hackbox abuse, I prefer the term hackbox acrobatics :stuck_out_tongue:

32 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I provide non-FE related content to further expand the Non-FE side aka the anime side of the repo
A tengen uzui from demon slayer :DD I do not know why ya’ll will use him if ever unless it’s a demon slayer related hack but ye
F2E with credit

18 Likes

Non, je ne regrette rien

Alear

26 Likes

here’s my last gifts for this Autumn, starting with the latest Fates lordlings i’ve recently made:

» Sakura( default + glove version)
FE Fates - Sakura Fenreir FE Fates - Shy Sakura Fenreir

» Takumi
FE Fates - Takumi Fenreir

also, to celebrate the last Hoshidan royals pack, here’s some more 64 colors backgrounds for you all:

bg 01 bg 02
Autumn bg 01 Autumn bg 02
Autumn bg 03 Autumn bg 04
Autumn bg 05

25 Likes

A big and heart-warming thanks to @Rye_on_Speed and @kris.K for doing these amazing portraits of Touhou. All these cool portraits come from Touhou Emblem!

{Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Alice {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Aya {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Byakuren {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Chen {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Okuu {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Okuu I {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Orin {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Parsee {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}Patchouli {Rye_on_Speed, Kris.k}

(There are more portraits on the folder)

Download

12 Likes

NOBODY EXPECTS THE BAEL-INQUISITION!!

hey, it’s me back with part 2 of the Bael Expansion
Ballista, Bael, combine em together what do you get?

A Baellista!! That’s right!!

Monster

Bow

Bow(Ballista)

Both Horizontal and Diagonal firing included!! topped with a melee as well
now for some…

Flavour Text/Lore

War baels or as some (with a sense of humor) would call it Baellistas are a central part of some ancient civilization’s war tactics. Before the invention of the wheel, transports of such heavy weaponry was thought of as an impossible feat, that is until people discover that feral Baels could support the weight fairly well and transport it through difficult terrain. Such was the first instance of domestication of Baels, eventually giving rise to the modern Bael riders of the continent.

Nowadays you’ll scarcely see any more War Baels deployed in the battle field, for as useful as they are to transport the Ballista through difficult terrain, A Bael needs to have extraordinary strength and stamina to be more effective than the modern wheeled Ballista. Still, once in a while you’ll see some War Baels deployed in a difficult battle in which case they can very quickly turn the tides of battle by shooting at the enemy from extremely difficult to reach places

And… the Download link

Download my Creative Stuff Here!!

35 Likes

Since the Touhou Emblem portraits have been shared, I might as well share these that were worked on in collaboration with Rye_on_Speed.

These ones are, as far as I know, not in Touhou Emblem, but this does encompass almost every named, major character who is absent from said hack. Credit to Rye_on_Speed for setting up formatting on most of the ones in the bottom two folders (and fixing an error with Sariel’s), as well as the idea to use Hemoglobin_A1C’s sprites as the base. In addition, the 2hu2 folder has additional credits that are partly on a sprite-by-sprite basis due to them being based on the Shard of Dreams Extended mod for Touhou Puppet Dance Performance, but I’ll go ahead and clarify them here, and suffice to say I did check to make sure they were free to use beforehand.

TakaneToyohimeRika
KagerouMimaYumeko

Copy of the Credits in the 2hu2 folder. All in the other folders should include credits for Rye_on_Speed, HemogurobinA1C (or HemoglobinA1C) and FocasLens as well. (UPDATED TO CREDIT FOCASLENS AS WELL)

HemugurobinA1C/HemoglobinA1C (Every character from 13.5-15 including minis, plus the basis for the other portraits’ style.)
-FocasLens as a whole for the game the sprites were made for, Touhou Puppet Dance Performance and its expansion, Shard of Dreams.

Hanabi (Shion, Eternity, Aunn, Narumi)
seruphim3 (Miyoi)
Barudo (Shion, Eternity, Aunn, Narumi, Miyoi, every other character from 15.5-18)

No one is specifically credited for the miniportraits for 15.5 onward, so it can be assumed to be one of Barudo, Hanabi or seruphim3 (likely Barudo). If not, additional artist credits can be found at SoD - Extended - Credits - Pastebin.com.
Changes in palettes are due to the requantization process in Usenti.
The Shion miniportrait was partially customed due to the only available version in the game being obscured by Joon’s.

Rye_on_Speed (Had the idea to use the TPDP portraits in the original hack. Their mouth and blink frames were also used as a basis for my own.)

CHARACTERS DIVIDED BY GAME (for the sake of easier crediting)

by HemogurobinA1C exclusively
13.5 - Kokoro
14 - Wakasagihime, Sekibanki, Kagerou, Benben, Yatsuhashi, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, Raiko
14.5 - Sumireko
15 - Seiran, Ringo, Doremy, Sagume, Clownpiece, Junko, Hecatia

from the Extended mod
15.5 - Joon, Shion
16 - Eternity, Nemuno, Aunn, Narumi, Mai (Teireida), Satono, Okina
17 - Eika, Urumi, Kutaka, Yachie, Mayumi, Keiki, Saki
17.5 - Yuuma
18 - Mike, Takane, Sannyo, Misumaru, Tsukasa, Megumu, Chimata, Momoyo

Note: All that are from the Extended mod are, indeed, free to use with credit. The above pastebin clarifies any rules.

EDIT: alternate links for Mediafire

15 Likes

Fire Emblem Thracia 776 Soundtrack

Leif’s Army Base/ Seeking Victory

Links

This Release

REALxViPerZ’s Archive

17 Likes

Alear
Forgot to resize it correctly :[
Well here is Male Alear again

19 Likes

Doge Emblem
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage

imageimage

I’m “attempting” to make a one chapter hack centered around Doge Lore so i’ll eventually make more Doge Lore characters. IDK i’m bored

28 Likes

1dot smaller face.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1023832133963366490/Eliwood_Variant_F_Generic_-Titania_Knight_7743_fix.7z

Axe
Lance
Sword

28 Likes

I le present to you ya’ll, my first ever animation submitted, The finished Cecilia animation :DD
Made by me AND scripted by the ever wonderful @ZoramineFae :DD

Magic
Staff

32 Likes

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9gi7wyenzdqv24g/AAA_vBqgGWOmlBh4FodKVkBya?dl=1

I decided to take my first dive into the realm of animations by making an unarmed variant for the Yosh Halberdier (aka the Yggdra Halb or the J&P Halb).

4 Likes

The battle animation is incorrectly sized and has been corrected.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1024162839486804018/Celica_Valkyrie_1_sizefix.7z

Also, I think this section of hair should be a brighter color to make the whole look brighter.
Also, I made it so that it blinks when he is using the staff.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/1024162839486804018/Celica_Valkyrie_1_sizefix.7z

Magic_000

11 Likes

Two more mugshots from me this month;

GunXSword - Wendy Garret
FE Wendy v2

League of Legends - Garen (Rugged)
FE Garen Rugged

16 Likes

Minervas, now with frames.
minervaMininervaBinerva

55 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Lord Disappears

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Exalted Morgan. Please credit the commissioner, NanayaJacob, as well.
exaltedmorgansexaltedmorgan

48 Likes