Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Good news for the 1 of you that still use vanilla cavs, female cavs now have the [COMPLETE] weapon triangle. Credit to eCut and Skitty for the male axe cav anim that this was adapted from.
AxeHandaxe
Download

29 Likes

I’ve been working on a project that I’m happy to finally show off: Helmetless Gold Knight!

Sword Lance Axe Handaxe Unarmed

The link for this is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cLZVFhLBK3veSpvJm7-tjt7WD6bZtJFe/view?usp=sharing

I plan to make other helmetless variants and also variants of this animation; Beard, Female, and Bald atm… Thanks to Nuramon for making an awesome animation and thanks to all the people who motivated me to finish this; A surprising amount of work went into this lol

54 Likes

Something non-FE today
The big bad of M&M 1-5 and one of the most iconic villains from early video games, SHELTEM.

Well met, Corak.

22 Likes

Well sometthing small today, a very small crossover edit
B 1
A puzon first class ( thanks to Matthew for the fix and correction on some isues of the original)
Gale
And a Gale Snake or a Snakele or a Galeke or a Snakega, etc… ( sorry for the bad names :slight_smile: )
i tried doing a matthew crossover with Locke from ff6 but it didnt work well :frowning:
Like always they are not animated and they need frame animations, puzon i didnt look up it due to being nearly the same except for the outfit, Gale i only make sure that the eyes and the mouth frames are in a good position ( I think )

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Here are some portraits, hack insertable ready;
Two may look familiar, for some ages old members (I used to be a part of the community years ago)

Black Knight based on his PoR appearance
Fe Black Knight MkIV

PoR Ike based on art drawn by Kozaki
FE Ike MkIII

Priam from Awakening
FE Priam

Ephraim Based on his Awakening Great Knight Appearance
FE A Ephraim

Aerith from FF7
FE Aerith

Zack Fair also from FF7
FE Zack

Yukimura Sanada Based on his aged appearance in Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada
FE Yukimura

You may see more submissions from me soon

61 Likes

Something simple today, i hope that this works. I learned how to insert gba songs so i decided to share my first try ( i hope that i choosen good instruments) its the battle theme from soul hackers, it has a loop and only 5 tracks, there is only the .s file, i forgot to put the midi file or a preview :frowning:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MzoBdmohzAl7h_KeuPbl7dQ3Dne_X5QG/view?usp=sharing
Credits for the midi: http://yarukina.s7.xrea.com/

Also a valkirie profile battle theme
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QeoGDAdVeDFsgYVC_-iGA5ylBQ1Rlq9Q/view?usp=sharing
Credit fot the midi: ƒ”ƒ@ƒ‹ƒLƒŠ[ƒvƒƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹

1 Like

Have these I guess.
These were for an old project, but its been scrapped for over a year now, and I forgot to post them here I guess.
image image image
image image image

10 Likes

Hi all - wanted to share a dump of MIDIs I’ve been formatting to .s files. This folder contains 43 .s files that are F2U/F2E, feel free to give credit.

Selection includes a variety of sources and a few ports/remixes of FE7 MIDIs to work nicely w/ FE8.

You can access the MIDIs here

Enjoy.

EDIT: pasted wrong link, should work now.

EDIT2: Added 3 more songs, so total at 46. Kirby Block Ball and Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages have dope soundtracks btw. take note, hackers.

18 Likes

Alright here is another round of portraits, ready for hack insertion;

My favourite Black Eagles girl
School Phase Bernie
FE Bernadetta

My favourite Golden Deer girl
School Phase Marianne
FE Marianne

From FE Fates
Crown Prince of Nohr Xander
FE Xander

World of Warcraft’s Jaina Proudmoore
FE Jaina

FFX Protagonist Tidus
FE Tidus v2

45 Likes

Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem’s “Liberation”

Side Information!
It’s single release since im planning/working on an upcomming bundle to release,
including a custom Battle Animation, a Mug, Weapon Icon’s and a 2nd Version of an already released Soundtrack(Improvement’s).

It’s F2U and F2E
Enjoy :slight_smile:
NativeInstrumentMap2 and DrumFix is Recommended

How it sounds ingame:
Liberation FE12

6 Likes

more revamped old stuff, but this time it’s the odd ones: assembled Mecha mugs.
also added a couple new ones, the Wildschwein and a custom version of Cloud:

Gundam - AGE

Gundam Age half body Fenreir Gundam Age 1st frame Fenreir Gundam Age 2nd frame Fenreir

Super Robot Wars Original Generations - Weissritter

SRWOG - Weissritter half body Fenreir SRWOG - Weissritter 1st frame Fenreir SRWOG - Weissritter 2nd frame Fenreir

Wildschwein

SRWOG - Wildschwein half body Fenreir SRWOG - Wildschwein 1st frame Fenreir SRWOG - Wildschwein 2nd frame Fenreir

SRW OG2 - Alteisen

SRWOG2 - Alteisen half body Fenreir SRWOG2 - Alteisen 1st frame Fenreir SRWOG2 - Alteisen 2nd frame Fenreir

R_1

SRWOG2 - R_1 half body Fenreir SRWOG2 - R_1 1st frame Fenreir SRWOG2 - R_1 2nd frame Fenreir

R_Blade

SRWOG2 - R_Blade half body Fenreir SRWOG2 - R_Blade 1st frame Fenreir SRWOG2 - R_Blade 2nd frame Fenreir

Megaman - Zero

Megaman - Zero Fenreir

FF VII - Altered Cloud

FF VII - Cloud Altered Fenreir

same treatment as always, improved old sprites with plenty of fixes.

on a side note: the “assembled” mugs have been left with static eyes frames just to avoid conflicts with the external square frames.
some of these can probably be edited again, but for now they’ll stay as they are to avoid errors.
you’ll have to put both mugs next to each other in order to work properly and obtain the full sprite.

17 Likes

Symphone(U)- Datondemand

Drowned&Symphone(U)-walk

Drowned(U)- Datondemand

Map sprite for the drowned dan symphone class. got help from @Lukirioh for these, first try. also the walking sprite for both class is actually the same (based on revenant and entombed) neat huh. F2U/F2E, you can also download it straight from my dropbox of course.

Download my creative stuff here!!

18 Likes

Here is a third round of portraits for everyone;

FE4 Seliph based on art drawn by Kozaki
FE Seliph

Graves from League of Legends
FE Graves

Warring Kingdoms Nidalee from League of Legends
FE WK Nidalee

Cao Cao from Dynasty Warriors(8’s Design)
FE Cao Cao

Sun Wukong from RWBY Shirt on and Shirt off
FE Sun Shirt
FE Sun Shirtless

Enjoy the portraits, I’ve still got some more to come

39 Likes

A few weapons and items from the Akaneian universe
These are F2U and F2E
Enjoy :slight_smile:

Mercurius
Mercurius

Gradivus
Gradivus2

Hauteclere
Hauteclere

Levin Sword
Levin Sword

Wing Spear
Wing Spear

Lightsphere
Lightsphere

Darksphere
Dark Sphere2

Starsphere
StarSphere

Lifesphere
LifeSphere

Geosphere
GeoSphere

Devil Sword
Devil Sword

28 Likes

More music, anxious theme from ff7 ( it needs a bit of more tweaking though but i dont know how to properly fix it yet) behave irrationaly from valkirie profile and dragon quest v battle theme

Some previews

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HGi-dGSe_xW6bcZqzlKTfdScDqFp-j2t?usp=sharing

Thanks for the authors of the midis

3 Likes

Have another round of portraits, this time there are some intersting non FE franchises in here.

FE PoR Petrine
FE Petrine

King Leoric’s Human Depiction based on Diablo 3 art (I think, I actually can’t recall)
FE Leoric

Chandragupta’s Depiction from Civilization 6
FE Chandragupta

Captain Falcon based on his Smash Ultimate Render
FE Captain Falcon

Master Chief in his Halo 3 Armour
FE Master Chief

I think I have about one more big deposit of portraits left to go for now.

If you want some backstory or commentary on these sprites or some of my non F2E ones I post them in my sprite thread with some commentary.

51 Likes

First time posting in the Repo i guess
Bors… as super Bors. I don’t know if it’s considered low effort for the repo?
Super Bors

19 Likes

Here we go, this should be the last batch of completed mugshots for a while, anything posted later will most likely be singlular or small groups of submissions and hopefully of the better end of quality from me, as they would be more recent sprites.

FE 3 Houses Catherine
FE Catherine

Golden Sun’s Isaac
FE Isaac

Golden Sun’s Garet
FE Garet

Golden Sun’s Ivan
FE Ivan

Golden Sun’s Mia
FE Mia

RWBY’s Ruby Rose (Season 1 design)
FE Ruby