Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I made these dumb little edits a few years ago. I put the hat from SD9k’s Joshua animations on Teraspark’s M!Monk repalette and FE7/8 M!Bishop and M!Sage.
Magic
Magic
Magic
Hat uses colors from the thing at the Monk’s waist, Bishop’s staff, and Sage’s tunic.

10 Likes

some stuff i did/edited recently, from Sega Genesis games to Elden Ring inspired mugs:

» Power Rangers battle bg

PR battle bg

» Langrisser II convo bgs

LR convo bg 2 LR convo bg

» Elden Ring - Queen’s Knight (default + variant)

Elden Ring - Queen's Knight Fenreir Elden Ring - Queen's Knight variant Fenreir

[edit] also, have another knight:

» Elden Ring - Arcane Knight

Elden Ring - Arcane Knight Fenreir

27 Likes

Lance bonewalker stuff, obviously f2e:

Bonewalker Lance {knabepicer}
This standing anim is based on Agro’s knight alt.
Bonewalker (U) Lance {knabepicer}-stand
9a3bca3409cf165694bc87f0f5705b05ed2d2f07 (1)

34 Likes

Hi, this is my first time posting something in here.
I’ve some portraits that I’ll like to post in here.

Sheema
Gregory
OC2
OC3

20 Likes

A long time ago, I had problems with the Elibean knights transform back ninian manakete animation. I realized just now that the script didn’t work because the frames weren’t named correctly, so I’ve done that. I don’t yet know how to create a defining frame though, so the bin file won’t work. The renaming should still save some time and confusion though.

7 Likes

Cartoon style phases by Lukirioh

Other
Player
Enemy

(Border used is by Warpath)

Lukirioh made these phase graphics for Pokemblem, and while most graphics aren’t useful to anyone else, we thought someone else might find these useful.
mGBA_i6WEeZgAVX

Enjoy! All credits to him, not me :+1:

You should also check out Warpath’s phase graphics, too. Pokemon is more cartoony in nature, so this one just suits the style I’m going for better.

16 Likes

I made edits of the Sniper animations with the goal of somewhat resembling Fates Adventurers. I made two versions for both genders, one with the hat from Nuramon’s Marksman and one with the hat from Leo_link’s Trickster. The palette order is unchanged from vanilla Sniper, so Sniper palettes work with this.
BowStaff
BowStaff
BowStaff
BowStaff

33 Likes

SPQC

SPQC instead of SPQR.
Because it is Carcino.
F2U,F2E / public domain

6 Likes

And an alt version I did since SPQC felt a little too on the nose.

4 Likes

People lurking on the Discord may already know it but for the last month-ish I had a little pet project. I did Camillas. Ultimatelly my LSD trip resulted in 10 separete Camilla alts (!).

I regret nothing.

Camilla (Jey the Count) Camilla Alt 1 (Jey the Count) Camilla Alt 2 (Jey the Count)
Vanilla___________My Alt 1_________My Alt 2
Camilla Fair Pirate (Jey the Count) Camilla Flower of Fantasy (Jey the Count) Camilla Holiday Traveler (Jey the Count)
Fair Pirate________Flower of Fantasy_Holiday Traveler
Camilla Light of Nohr (Jey the Count) Camilla Spring Princess (Jey the Count) Camilla Steamy Secrets (Jey the Count)
Light of Nohr______Spring Princess___Steamy Secrets
Camilla Tropical Beauty (Jey the Count)
Tropical Beauty

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19x4-yQdXxt2nd7azyC56JaNfI-ci8gUR/view?usp=sharing

30 Likes

I put the Assassin bow animation by SD9k and Andy on the female Assassin animation made by FPZero, Moocavo, and Riku. So credit to all five of them.
Bow

I also gave the female Armored Hero animation by Nuramon and Flasuban the spin edit by Sax-Marine. So credit to all of them.
Handaxe

29 Likes

I have split your collection of axe icons into 16x16
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/961970418154102874/zanes_axs_icons.7z

4 Likes

I made a female Brigand class card out of the female Fighter by Jj09 and HyperGammaSpaces.
Credit: Jj09, HyperGammaSpaces
Brigand (F) Axe {Jj09, HyperGammaSpaces, ltranc}
I put the Hawkzerker Magic animation by ZoramineFae on Orihara_Saki’s Barbarian Hawkeye edit.
Credit: Orihara_Saki, ZoramineFae
Magic

I also made a pants version for Orihara_Saki’s Barbarian Hawkeye, using the pants from The Blind Archer’s Hawkzerker, but specifically for its Axe, Hand Axe, Unarmed, and the Magic animation I made. No pants for the Bow for now. The axe also incorporates the magic axe animation by Wan and Sme.
Credit: Orihara_Saki, The Blind Archer, ZoramineFae, Wan, Sme
AxeHandaxe
Magic

April 11 update: I’ve edited the pants Barbarian to make the trim on the pants compatible with hair colors that aren’t blonde. The trim now uses entirely hair color, rather than a mix of hair and skin colors.

26 Likes

Reformatted my older statscreens and added some new ones, to officially submit to the repo. F2E.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16CUZ0KC75VHyyc4Bg5i2jd0xaDVxjUuq?usp=sharing

screens

statscreen1
statscreen2
statscreen3
statscreen4
statscreen5
statscreen6
statscreen7
statscreen8
statscreen9
statscreen10
statscreen11
statscreen12
statscreen13
statscreen14
statscreen15
statscreen16

23 Likes

Have these, anyone can use em.

Credit @L95
Adult Fae Mug
Adult Fae Battle Sprite

41 Likes

literally copy-pasted 'cause i’m too lazy: i decided to do a small restoration and update some OCs of mine that i posted long ago, so now they all have proper mini mugs( since “the last promise” kind of minis have become an obsolete meme ) and a palette a bit more in line with the dark purple used for FE GBA last gen mugs.
anyway, here they are again:

Sigfrey | Sophia (default + smile) | Lancelot

Sigfrey-Fenreir Fenreir-Sophia-default Fenreir-Sophia-smile Fenreir-Lancelot

Shin | Heiken | Rei

Fenreir-Shin Fenreir-Heiken Fenreir-Rei

17 Likes

Sword
Unarmed
Bow
Knife

Introducing: Leila-style generic Assassin animations!

Original animation by FPZero, Moocavo, Riku. Knife by Pushwall, Jj09. Bow by Itranc. Hair by me.

Download HERE

29 Likes

My first custom soundtrack, based on FE4’s “The final Holy War”.
Any critique or help is welcome. (F2E)
Enjoy :slight_smile:
NativeInstrumentMap2 is required for the instrument’s

How it sound’s ingame:

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T9jsiL2-BhZUKQetTxvh6qm62Ts4wI48/view?usp=sharing

15 Likes

here’s some more stuff from old Final Fantasy VII and VIII portraits that i’ve recently fixed out of mercy and nostalgia.
same treatment as the previous ones, now they’ve been given a proper mini mug and an overall improved palette with minor fixes on mouth/eyes frames:

FF VII: Cloud | Zack | Aerith | Sephiroth

FF VII - Cloud Fenreir FF VII - Zack Fenreir FF VII - Aerith Fenreir FF VII - Sephiroth Fenreir

FF VIII: Squall (classic + KH variant)

FF VIII - Squall Fenreir KH - Leon Fenreir

this will probably be the last batch of revamped sprites for the time being though.
i’m currently working on other stuff and i’m not really interested in improving more of my older works due to excessive amounts of work/time required, so yeah, this temporary restoration session is officially concluded.

11 Likes

FE4’s Chapter 1 theme “Girl of the Spirit Forest”.
I’m not completely happy how it turned out, so there might be a revision one day.
Any critique or help is welcome. (F2E, F2U)
Enjoy :slight_smile:
NativeInstrumentMap2 is required for the instrument’s

How it sound’s ingame:

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pKfdQrAlFwzGXJLCkjH1JYAll5QL09gF/view?usp=sharing

6 Likes