Fire Emblem Guess Who?

Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce you to a concept I haven’t seen yet, as the title suggests; “Guess Who? Fire Emblem Edition”.

Guess Who? is a two-player board game where players each guess the identity of the other’s chosen character. The objective of the game is to be the first to determine which character one’s opponent has selected. Players alternate asking various yes or no questions to eliminate candidates, such as:

• “Does your character have blue hair?”
  • “Is your character female?”
  • “Is your character a lord?”

I have come up with two different sheets, one focusing solely on Fire Emblem: Three Houses and another one featuring characters throughout the whole franchise. For further details, I advise you to click on the sub-menu under each featured file.

Details

This is an 8 by 8 grid, featuring 4 characters from each mainline game with the addition of Tokyo Mirage Session #FE and Fire Emblem Heroes for a total of 64 characters. FE4 or Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War is considered as two games due to its cast being spread through two generations. You will probably notice that there are actually two versions of this grid, the first one has the characters ordered alphabetically while the other one has the characters sorted by games, I supposed it might be easier to find them this way. I mainly included characters that I felt are fairly popular in the community and who possess a somewhat important role in their respective games. So, there are a lot of lord characters but I believe the character variety is overall pretty balanced. All character portraits are taken from fire Emblem Heroes.

Details

This is an 8 by 7 grid featuring characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses for a total of 56 characters. The characters are sorted alphabetically. I basically put every playable character and other major/plot-relevant characters. There are no characters like the Death Knight because they already appear as another form, which I won’t spoil if you haven’t played the game yet. The only exception is Kronya because I feel both versions of her are pretty iconic and distinct from each other, the other members of Those Who Slither In The Dark are represented by either one of their various appearances. I don’t feel like I skipped anyone’s favourite character with such a huge roster, except maybe Metodey but I don’t think it’s an issue, I didn’t want to include every boss because it would feel pointless. Every portrait used is from the game they originated from.

I am not affiliated with the Hasbro company nor am I advertising their game, I just found it could be a good idea. I also do not own any images included in each sheet, they are Nintendo and Intelligent System’s property.

Please, if you have any remarks, advice or criticism to make in order to improve the game, please feel free to do so.
The rules can be bent as you see fit, such as excluding some characters if the roster is too big or asking more subjective questions, for instance: “is your character a good unit?”. The most important is to have fun. :slight_smile:

Everyone is allowed to play this game for free and even make their own version if they want to. You can also make videos of you and your friends playing this game, I’ll only ask my username to be mentioned as the creator of the template and I’ll gladly watch them if you send me a link to them, having live impressions can be excellent feedback.

That’s all for today, thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day.

5 Likes

“Is your character a War Criminal?”
“No”
“What”

5 Likes

Ok yes not all FE characters are war criminals but it’s a joke, damn. We’re out here killing unarmed priests and sending Ewan into battle. Maybe stabbing an unarmed priest with Amelia for double the war crimes.

3 Likes

I’ll argue that you can commit a war crime when you wipe the whole map when you can kill the Boss or sieze early, but yeah it’s a joke

1 Like

… obviously

Canonically the only character I can think of that isn’t mentioned or referenced once as to killing someone is Natasha from fe8. Out of hundreds of characters throughout the years lol.

1 Like

Any unpromoted cleric/priest/sister basically.

1 Like

I’d say with her it’s reinforced through her supports more than the others. For example Elen, from fe6, is similar in many ways except Elen is a loyal retainer of Guinevere and would do anything for her. Natasha has no similar motive and is purely loyal to her own ideas of justice and mercy.

Edit: Do not get me wrong, Natasha would defend her loved ones, but at that point defending a loved one isn’t a war crime.

1 Like

Interesting…