Fire Emblem Fates: Upgraded

I don’t think I mentioned this in the about this hack section but, Hayato, Saizo, and Orochi and others have been buffed slightly in the Revelation path, I also plan to add buffs for characters that don’t normally have buffs in the Revelation path like Reina, here is an image of the buffed Saizo who will join with the extra skill Duelist Blow and slightly higher stats.

Everyone another revision will be released soon, look for it!

Looking forward to the revision, but I just wanted to ask what’sup with the chapter selection displaying all the yet to be played chapters. It doesn’t really impare gameplay or anything but it’s weird to me that they’re all there.

Yeah, in the current version you have I made it so you could see all the chapters I edited, but then play them in order, I thought about that for a while and decided that I would change it back so you no longer have the chapters from the start in this new revision, if you do want all the chapter there is a tutorial to get them back in the changelog.

Well the newest revision has launched! Time for me to talk about the 3 main changes:

1. You can no longer select every story chapter from the world map this can be reverted with the AllStoryChaptersUnlockedGameData file, and you can no longer select every Hero Battle chapter after chapter 7, this can also be reverted with the AllUnlocked GameData file.

2. Lots of chapter names have been changed by me because I didn’t like the old ones, I tried to go for as much translation and localization accuracy as possible.

3. Marth is weaker on earlier chapters, this is Marth on Lunatic mode at chapter 7, he’s weaker on lower difficulties.

Here are the chapter name changes: (May Contain Spoilers!)

Prologue: The Moment of Fates
Chapter 1: Family in Nohr
Chapter 3: Beyond the Shore
Chapter 4: Family in Hoshido

Birthright:
Chapter 16: Encounter at Macarath
Chapter 17: Parting In the Ice
Chapter 22: A Silent Capital…

Conquest:
Chapter 7: A Dragon’s Decree
Chapter 13: An Uprising
Chapter 14: A Heavenly Voice
Chapter 16: Invading Hoshido
Chapter 20: Tribe Leader’s Test
Chapter 23: Possessed By Rage

Revelation:
Chapter 7: An Untold of World
Chapter 10: Voice of Gods
Chapter 12: A Frozen Sea
Chapter 13: Paradise Lost
Chapter 14: An Order From Nohr
Chapter 18: The Hidden Kingdom
Chapter 20: A Seed of Doubt
Chapter 22: Memories…
Chapter 23: Arete
Chapter 24: A Familiar Face…
Chapter 25: The Demon Swordsman
Chapter 26: I, Am King of Valla

Paralogues:
Paralogue 1: Hope From Tragedy
Paralogue 2: Dragon Blood’s Fate
Paralogue 3: Together With Azura
Paralogue 5: A Brave Action
Paralogue 6: The Herb of Wishes
Paralogue 7: Chasing Perfection
Paralogue 8: The Path of Hunting
Paralogue 9: The Saizo Name
Paralogue 12: Dreams Disturbed
Paralogue 13: A Perfect Daughter
Paralogue 14: Learning a Secret Art
Paralogue 16: An Abduction
Paralogue 17: Defending the Defender
Paralogue 19: Act of Anti-Heroism
Paralogue 20: The Ultimate Tome
Paralogue 21: Smiling Amid Crisis

1 Like

Kamui said: Fire Emblem Fates: Upgraded | Page 2 | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

Apparently with AllUnlocked GameData file, the debug chapter (Confirmation) still appears on the map. Is it because I used Branch of Fate option? The description looks like Prologue before Chapter 1 but when I enter it’s something else.

This is fixed.

1 Like

Okay this revision should fix the problem.

Changes in revision 5:

Fixed an oversight in the “Gamedata.bin.lz” file

that caused the debug chapter to appear in all

save files.

In this Revision I added one new file,

GameDataAllHeroBattlesUnlocked in GameData,

while the AllStoryChaptersUnlocked file unlocks only

all story chapters this file unlocks only

all of the Hero Battle chapters, and all Amiibo weapons can be gotten at the visit bonuses section

of the My Castle Crystal Orb, to use it just rename the current “GameData.bin.lz” in the

folder GameData something else or delete it, and rename this file “GameData.bin.lz”,

and you’re done.

If anyone has a question feel free to ask, and I’ll answer it as soon as I can.

1 Like

guedesbrawl said: Fire Emblem Fates: Upgraded | Page 3 | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

You said balance it better but then you go an let Javelin-types double attack again?

What?

That’s disgusting! There’s a reason Siegfired and raijinto are the game’s best weapons…

That’s why to double with them you have to have 9+ speed over your opponent, still easily making the Siegfried and Raijinto one of the best weapons in the game.

1 Like

On 6/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, teacherdale said:
Hi, is it possible to patch a decrypted version of the rom or use the patch in citra?

On 7/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, rafarlox said:
I’m also interested to know if this is possible.

I don’t know for sure, but it should be possible, using the 3DS Builder that can work with Citra here: https://github.com/exelix11/3DS-Builder-citra/releases
Instructions to use it should be here: [Release] 3DS Builder | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

1 Like

I really have to know…what’s up with Fuga on Revelation Chapter 9? I’m playing on Hard mode and his stats are way too high for a boss that appears this early in the game. I flat-out can’t advance past this point because no one in my army is strong or fast enough to kill or even be able to hit him, not even my strongest unit who is a Dread Fighter Mozu. I had no issues with anything else leading up to this.

2 Likes

I had to reload a lot of times to beat him, but I was playing on Lunatic, I made Fuga more difficult then most bosses because well… he’s Fuga the chieftain, also

The Revelation path is the most difficult path.
here are some tips to beat him:

1. Use tonics.
  2. Forge your weapons.
  3. Use the Avatar’s Supportive P.Skill, and Felicia’s Devoted Partner P. Skill.
  4. Use the Mess Hall.
  5. Use character boosts that you can get by talking to them in the Castle.
  6. Search for ruffians to rake EXP and/or build supports.
  7. Use the Crystal Ball at your castle to get bonuses.
    8 Last Resort. Find a castle with a strong einherjar.
1 Like

bro can you also fix the tedious maps in revelations?

Gotta throw out the whole route now

honestly if you play revelations than i guess you love watching turtles race while it’s dying from like turtle cancer idk because that’s the length of the average revelations map

glad my 3ds broke so i don’t have to suffer the nightmare again though.

so if I had conquest chip and bought birthright through that would i download the conquest version if i wanted the changes done to birthright?

Yes, if you have Conquest cart. or downloaded Conquest I’m almost certain sure you should.

Hi, I just wanted to know if progress was still being made on this? I intend to jailbreak my 3DS once the Eshop goes down, and I’m intensely curious about this rom hack as a whole, especially since story-wise, Fates is by far my least favorite Fire Emblem, but gameplay-wise near the top. Are you still working on this or has production been fully canceled?

Could be, but the user is banned; so there likely won’t be progress posted here.