FIRE EMBLEM - Code of the Black Knights: Decisive Edition (30 chapters)

ok fixed

1 Like

I think if the thieves spawned earlier but closer to the player it might be less of an issue, since you’re incentivized to kill them before they reach the chests (is what the player will assume). Augury probably mentions how busted he is if you let the thieves open the door but if not it should be added to augury. Also, maybe change his spell to Blizzard since one, you’re intended to be in the building already, and two, it does less damage?

And yeah imo that Hero in hard mode is a bit too strong for not looking like much. She needs -3 spd and seal spd is indeed a bit too big since it wears off by only one per turn. It becomes really annoying really quickly if you forget about it and position a unit somewhere where they used to be fine but now get doubled. Though, this hack is obviously intended to be played with savestates (or just turbo speed). There are save point patches but that also deletes autosave which is a blessing when you need to take a break randomly because it’s 3 am :frowning:

1 Like

I think it’s safe to nerf hit rates a bit now (and/or buff terrain slightly) especially with how much leadership the endgame bosses have. Also, possibly make a Barrier staff available in every map with a particularly threatening siege tome user.
Or give Mia an item that gives Provoke if that’s possible, actually. that might be a creative way of circumventing the weirdness of that chapter on hard mode

(Yeah, I like terrain a lot. it’s the reason I prefer fire emblem over other tactics games and also the reason rondo of swords is really interesting to me)

1 Like

Kinda idiotic question, but does Luxterra’s effective MT is more than a Bishop with Slayer skill’s Aura?

1 Like

Okay, I just made a staff that has the provoke skill attached to it, attracting siege tomes and other attacks while equipped. It’s not exclusive to anyone and it boosts res, but it drops several other stats. To get it, you will have to defeat an escaping Valkyrie in that chapter :smiley: .

I’m not budging on the champion though. She has no way to attack at range, no terrain boosts, and is completely out in the open position-wise, so it seems unfair to compare her to other bosses. Blizzard on the mage boss is also a bad idea (Meteor covers nearly the whole building, but you can avoid it by stepping away a bit. Blizzard, on the other hand, covers nearly the entire map and nothing is safe.)

2 Likes

Yes!

What Slayer does is that it basically gives effective damage to whatever tome you’re using. Effective damage just doubles weapon might, it cannot stack and the x2 bonus doesn’t vary (There are patches for that but this game doesn’t use them). Since Luxterra has slightly higher MT, super effective damage is going to be higher than Aura no matter what.

TLDR: A bishop with Luxterra always deals more damage than a bishop with Aura.

1 Like

Help me. I can’t find any way to the lift.
Noir: Only Using warp but it not working.

1 Like

You need to keep sending the units to wait in place or do something in the marked tiles. Using “End turn” won’t work.

1 Like

is there a way to see the patchnotes of each update ?

1 Like

Yes, although there is no changelog where everything is compiled, every time there is an update it is accompanied by a post explaining the changes. So if you scroll upwards you can find the notes for each patch.

1 Like

it’s because i found a bug where the chapter freezes on the enemy phase, it was chapter 7 holy knights route and chapter 8

1 Like

Sometimes it happens when enemies spawn in some way they shouldn’t. Try rebooting the emulator and pressing “Resume chapter”.

1 Like

i tried closing the emulator and restarting the chapter,but the problem still persisted,i needed to go to Black Knights and in chapter 8 i had to cheat with warp staff and effigys on mithra

1 Like

Okay… this is bad :sweat_smile:
Do the enemy sprites look like shredded paper for a moment before the game crashes?

1 Like

nope,they look normal,no glitches,or bugs,the game just decides to die when it’s the enemy’s turn

1 Like

Then I’m going to need you to send me your save file so I can check what’s going on. :confused:

1 Like

ok,just let me grab here (how do i give it to you ?)

1 Like

Upload it to a site such as mediafire or dropbox, then send me the link.

1 Like
1 Like
Apologies for putting everything in spritesheet form

sbarts

Also, a Maria edit.
Portrait Editor CotBK.gba_175@AF Maria_01B79F44

2 Likes