FIRE EMBLEM - Code of the Black Knights: Decisive Edition (30 chapters)

Can someone tell me why, when I talk to Narida at the wedding, it just boots me back to the title after Anna and Mycahel show up and say the game’s over?

It is extremely likely you are playing on an outdated version.
Just out of curiosity, which version are you playing on? :sweat_smile:

Out of curiosity… Is there going to be future updates of this game ?

Like some more improvement or plot changes ?

The one at the the top of the page.
This one Fire Emblem - Code of the Black Knights Decisive Edition
I can’t even speak to Noir or Lauren

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it before
This dynamic effect is really great
Is there a tutorial for this?
Or, this is a trade secret~

Really all I did was use Huichelaar’s patch, you can get the same results by installing it and it does pretty much all the heavy lifting :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Jo!

I encountered a strange bug today in 18-3. I am playing newest version afaik (dl’ed a couple weeks ago)

Spoilers

Whe the mutinity starts and they attack the boss, the game hanged when someone tried to attack him with a Steel Axe from range. I couldn’t do anything when that happened.
I had to use emulator rewind that turn and snipe the boss with Siege Tomes before they appear to not get softlocked/retry chapter

I will my post my thoughts when i finish the hack. I have been having fun so far :wink:

which emulator are you on? it’s known that pretty much every gba emulator besides mgba pees itself at more complex hacks/homebrew

VBA-M…
I guess that answers that?

Heya.

As a player who has gotten endings A through F, and played most gaiden chapters, and tried to visit every house/village, I’ve got 3 questions. all are super spoilery.

Spoilery Questions
  1. Is Schwarze a descendant of Layton? (I’m pretty sure this is the case, but confirmation would be nice.)
  2. Is the “Adrian” that Schwarze meets in the realm between life and death actually Naga? (Not sure about this one at all.)
  3. How do I spot Layton to access The Lost Chapter? (Again, no idea where to go with this one.)
    (I know you can get to The Lost Chapter by beating Endgame A in under 2 turns, but LTC strats aren’t my gig.)
1 Like

I’m a nerd and know most of the answers but I don’t feel like spoiler tagging so I’ll be vague

1. He’s a descendant of the other guy with the other sword.

2. Yes

3. There are two opportunities depending on route, I think the easiest one is the chapter with the bajillion siege mages and the building with destroyable walls near the starting position. If you make it to the second half of the map before like the 12th or 16th turn or something, he shows up. I don’t remember if you have to actually interact with him for it to count.

Thanks for the info.

Humor me, though,

Is the chapter you speak of 19 or 25?

(It’s probably not either of those but…)

Ah!

Weissholdt’s mysterious General appears at turn 6!

I have all the knowledge I require. Thank you for your assistance.

Edit: Hm… now I’m not so sure…

Another Edit: Chapter Ex 2 isn’t the answer either, I’m back to square one.

I may be misremembering. There is a treasure room in the bottom right. I think he shows up there if you get close to it either too fast or too slow

All the way back to chapter 19, huh?

Alright.

Thanks for the help, again!

sigh

I’m out of ideas.

I literally found the Herald in chapter 19, In the treasure room, which was in the bottom right.

I sped through the game to chapter Ex 2, where Noir and Co. try to escape from prison. The Lost Chapter should have been next according to the flowchart, but I was taken straight to Endgame C.

The Prime Minister mentions that the Black Knights lost the war when they failed to spot him at “[their] parade.”

I might need to ask for a dev’s help, I just don’t know where else to look.

Oh… I honestly never missed the event during the parade where Noir is like “!!!” and a certain someone disappears so I don’t know whether it’s required to set a flag for that chapter. Try DMing Mycahel or checking flags in FEBuilder.

The knowledge of The Lost Chapter is now lost to time.

It seems you’ve missed your chance.

1 Like

@Mycahel Just checking to see if you found out why I can’t play pass chapter 24

Probably because you’re using a mobile emulator or something besides mGBA