Fire Emblem Awakening Spotpass Citra

Greetings everyone, I’m new here so I don’t know if I’ll be using the right category so I apologize in advance.
My current situation is as follows, is that I would like to play FEA with all the content that is in this, this I include the Spotpass content, but having to play it in Citra makes it impossible for me to access this. So I would like to know, does anyone know what to do in this case, could someone help me with this? I would be very grateful.

1 Like

I think you can use the save file I shared

1 Like

ooooh man, you’re great, but isn’t there a way to change robin’s gender? Stats don’t matter much but I do want to play it with Male Robin.

Sorry. I don’t want to prepare save files myself for each person’s preferences. You get what you get :sweat_smile:

If you send me the ch 4 save file with what you want, I can see about unlocking spotpass on it eventually. No promises, though.

I understand my friend, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. It’s normal to feel that way hahaha :sweat_smile:. If at some point you want to try to unlock the content I will leave it attached, so maybe even someone else who has the same problem as me can also have that solution.
htt ps:// drive .google .com/ file/d/1P0_fbeLnzbnQvX0TcB56faYUgDGLG1U1/view
Thank you very much for your attention, friend. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have you tried using the Paragon editor? If you wish to obtain the spotpass characters, there is an chapter editor module that can unlock it.

Actually, I have no idea how I should use it, I don’t have any reference to help me achieve it.