Fire Emblem Awakening PME

This is a Fire Emblem Awakening PME where you can submit Units. I’ve never done this sort of thing before, so let me know if I’m doing anything wrong.

• Name:
  • Character Recruitment To Replace:
  • Boon:
  • Bane:
  • Inventory: (I’m not setting any formal rules here with a point buy system, I trust you to be reasonable)
  • Portrait:
  • Character Description: (The line that appears when clicking your character’s name)
  • Death Quote:
  • Personal Skill (MUST be ONE existing Skill within Fire Emblem Awakening, no DLC/Enemy-Only Skills.):
  • Credits for Portrait:

Rules:

No real-life political figures.
Only Prepromotes can replace Prepromotes, and only non-Prepromotes can replace non-Prepromotes.
No adult content, Awakening is a family game.
No custom classes or weapons.
If multiple people want to replace the same character, I’ll decide who gets that slot and who gets a slot near that slot.
Your Bane cannot be Strength if your character is a purely Magical class and vice reversa.
You must submit a character portrait.
There will be no cutscene text edits to fit the new characters, this is solely a gameplay experience.

Your portrait must work for this method: (If they are too large/small I can resize/crop them)

8 Likes

Name:Shadow
Class: Solider
Character Recruitment To Replace: Donnel
Boon: Str
Bane: Mag(check extra for more)
Inventory: (I’m not setting any formal rules here with a point buy system, I trust you to be reasonable)
Log(for joke sake)
Ephraim’s lance
Flux
Portrait:
Screenshot_20240627_170751_My Boy! Free
If this works :])
Character Description: (The line that appears when clicking your character’s name)
A solider who works for a Mercenary group has bad luck in meeting people who dont only care for money
Death Quote:That hit flesh didn’t it. Sorry folks these wounds I cant retreat with…
Personal Skill (MUST be ONE existing Skill within Fire Emblem Awakening, no DLC/Enemy-Only Skills.):Apt just like donnel
Credits for Portrait:My pal celest made this for me and big thanks to her :3

Extra:if you dont want us doing this fair but ill ask for his reclass options to be thief and dark mage(if im not allowed to this, make his bane luck)

2 Likes

Wait what sort of portrait are we allow to uses? Are we allowed any Fire Emblem related portraits or any kind of portraits just as long it transparent?

1 Like

I’m interested in knowing as well.

Never been in an Awakening PME before, so I would love to know what kind of portraits would you need, like for example if you just need any portrait with a transparent background.

Oh, another important question! Is Chrom and Robin’s replacements able to have other classes, or should they still keep their vanilla Lord and Tactician classes just to be safe?

2 Likes

I’m using this method for the Custom Characters. It’s fine for portraits to be too big, I can crop/resize them. But if they are too small they will look bad when stretched to fit the proper size.

Chrom and Robin can be replaced just like any other unit. But whoever replaces Robin will get his/her complete class set so I call dibs on Robin.

5 Likes

So we cant change their second seal choices?

Name: Yumiko
Class: Mercenary
Character Recruitment To Replace: Sully
Boon: Def
Bane: Skl
Personal Skill: Zeal
Inventory:

• Iron Sword (D Rank Swords)
  • Concoction
  • Talisman

Character Description:
A cheerful woman of Far Eastern descent.
Traveling the world to hone her skills.

Death Quote:
Nngh-! Damn… they’re stronger than I can handle…
Apologies, but I’m at my limit… I have to retreat…

Portrait:

Credits for Portrait:
The artist is know as Ryusei Hashida or ‘Florida chan’.
It’s an Au Ra from FFXIV! So glad I found this fanart.

Extra:
If it’s possible to increase unit’s weapon ranks, then you can have Yumiko start with D Rank Swords and an Iron Sword, otherwise keep a Bronze Sword in place.

Also I can make the portrait have transparent background myself if you need it np.

1 Like

Name: Erina
Class: Berserker (use an anim ID from f!wyvern lord/griffon rider)
Reclass: Dark Mage/Sorcerer, Wyvern Rider/Lord

Replaces: Frederick

Bane: Res

Inventory:
Superior Axe
Short Axe
Concoction

Description: A Shepherd and a battle-hardened warrior.

Death Quote:
Blast it all…
I’ve come this far… just to fall like this…

Personal:
Rally Strength
awakeningpmechar

3 Likes

Can we replace bosses as well? Or just playable units for now?

I do this same joke pretty much every time but here we go.
Name: Skull King
Class: Thief
Character Recruitment To Replace: Kellam
Bane: Def
Inventory: Killing Edge (make sure he has C swords to use it), Iron Sword, Vulnerary.
Portrait:

Character Description: Gains 1000 attack for each card named "Skull Servant" in graveyard.
Death Quote: I didn't draw Uni-Zombie turn one, this game sucks.
Personal Skill: Rightful King
Credits for Portrait: The Yugipedia main page

If possible make his reclass options Merc and Cavalier.

2 Likes
  • Name: Douglas

• Class: Knight

• Character To Replace: Garrick (Boss Prologue: The Verge of History)

• Boon: Str

• Bane: Lck

• Inventory: Blessed Lance. Vulnerary

• Portrait:

• Character Description: Leader of a Ylissean rebellion against the Exalt.

• Battle Quote: Weaklings! Ylisse demands new leadership! You either accept my rule, or die!

• Death Quote: It not over… it will never… be over…

• Personal Skill (MUST be ONE existing Skill within Fire Emblem Awakening, no DLC/Enemy-Only Skills.): None

• Credits for Portrait: Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem.

2 Likes

welp, it’s something different, may as well poke at it.

Name: Ynyra
Class: Lord (Lucina)
Character Recruitment To Replace: Lon’qu
Boon: STR
Bane: RES

Inventory:
Steel Sword
Noble Rapier
Concoction

Portrait:
Ynyra

Character Description: A wanderer with an interest in training, her face lights up in excitement in battle, though, she herself hasn’t noticed it.
Death Quote: Khh!! That’s… not really how I expected this to go…
Personal Skill: Lancefaire
Credits for Portrait: AI generated.

Are uh… are special, non-DLC classes fair game? If not this concept sorta goes out the window, welp. I chose Lucina Lord for unmounted lance use that actually exists because aside from Bride, Great Lord is the only promoted class that does so.
If it’s possible to do different reclasses, uh… Pegasus Knight and Cavalier? Got to keep that ‘actually a lance user’ theme going!

4 Likes

Are we locked to only one addition or can we add one daily so this doesnt go to a snail’s pace?

1 Like