Fire Emblem 6 Refurbished 2.0 Final Patch

Then don’t act like it’s the creator’s fault. They didn’t change things that much so hard mode is basically the same as vanilla.

Well I didn’t offended him nor I said that it was his fault.I just wanted some help.

I guess looking up for strategies is the way to go. Sorry if I sounded rude or something.

I think this conversation has gone on enough. OP has given as much of an answer as I’d expect; if more strategy help is needed, take it to DMs or ask in Community.

5 Likes

Aw ty but it’s fine, I don’t have much going on anyway, I’m only in high school. I don’t mind helpin folks out when they need it but ty regardless though if it does get long, taking it to dms is nice like CT075 said and in general, don’t be too spicy on each other. If you do need anything though, feel free to ask me or dm me.

2 Likes

yea feel free to ask, but do keep in mind that this is essentially FE6 but with actual hit rates and some characters got slight buffs along with QOL (quality of life changes) so pretty much every strategy that works in the og works here though there may be a change here or there especially thx to earlier Roy promo and 5 move armors, but it would change for the easier (though I still made sure to keep general fe 6 difficulty on HM) Like I’ve beaten fe 6 about 10 times along with 2 ironmans and an LTC and despite all of this experience I can still struggle at points lol. However, I just tend to experiment with different units, strategies, and weapon slots and normally can find an answer to whatever is in my way. Though for good advice and general strats, I enjoy watching channels like Mekkah and Don Don 151 if I am in a brain block.

I guess it’s the side effect of increasing hit rates. Enemies are more likely to hit you, so hard mode can be harder than vanilla.

1 Like

Actually I toned down enemy hit rates to make up for it. So nope, should be about the same if not easier (slight growth buffs on a few characters) I doubted anyone would think bout it cause it’s hard to notice but lemmie send a screenshot comparison. As you can see it’s actually easier in my hack lol and axes are the weapon whose hit rate was buffed the most. (Both of these taken in normal mode btw)

2 Likes

Did you sideload or jailbreak to use to delta? By far my favorite UI for a mobile phone emulator

There’s some new skins being released on this site : GBA Skins

my favorite skin to use

@Slowpokemasta

2 Likes