Fire Emblem 11 (Shadow Dragon) Pick My Edits Submission Thread

I could make him a Divine Dragon (Tiki) or regular manakete and assign the unlock ability to whichever one you choose. Regular manakete with the unlock ability might cause regular manaketes to actually unlock stuff like thieves, but most likely they won’t since they don’t have thief AI, so both would be fine honestly

@Mega Total bases/growths as in their final growths as a Cavalier and Knight? Or personal bases/growths, which get added onto their class stats? I’m assuming the former but just asking to be sure.

Also a general note to everyone: I can also change the reclassing sets, and i think even what class promotes into what, aswell as add like 10 more reclassing sets, the amount of classes in one set is limited to 8 or 10 if i recall correctly. There is also the possibility to assign a hit/crit bonus from 5-15% to either a class, a character, or both. Aswell as the option to change the classification of a class, so for example making knights flying type, and thus weak to bows and everything else pegasi are weak against. I can also change the movement type of classes, in other words i could make flying ballistas or something like that. And lastly give classes the thief exp boost.

1 Like

There’s a few things I wanted to ask:

• Since you can’t go over 128% on personal growth rates, what’s going to happen to Est? Will she have all at 125%?
  • Can you change stat caps and class growths?
  • Do I still have 2 more edits or did I miss them because my first 2 were not ready yet?

Oh, and I tweaked Norne a little, I forgot you wanted to do this at H5.

1 Like

Yeah! A divine dragon would be cool! With the Divinestone and magestone so he can still be kinda classified as a magic dragon unit. Also yeah, allow him to steal too! Do divine dragons gain regular exp or reduced like a promoted class? If they get less experience, give him the thief exp bonus so you could potentially max him out early. If I still have my second one (not sure) could you give Hardin all magic base reclass options so if players want him as a magic foot unit they can? Thanks!

1 Like
  • Yeah Est’s growth from the previous submission will be changed to 125, i’m not doing 128 because i like whole numbers and to make sure it won’t break anything.
  • Yes stat caps can be changed
  • Edits accumulate, so if you didn’t do any edits on the first day, you get 4 on day 2.
    I will be doing this on Hard 5 Ironman, but i will also make it available for everyone to play via an xDelta patch. I’m pretty good at Shadow dragon specifically and often even use meme units like knight darros in my hard 5 ironmans, so don’t feel the need to tweak things just for me, tweak them if you feel its a good change for people playing too.

@TheSuzakuSeven I can’t give him the ability to steal because stealing actually doesn’t exist in DSFE, thieves can only open chests. Reclass wise, do you mean adding divine dragon to a reclass set? I could do either A, B or F, the promoted variants, or make a new class set, this however means anyone from that class set can also reclass into divine dragon. Do note that putting one class into a class set counts as an class edit, so you’ll have to decide if you want to use your points on it.

1 Like

Yeah, by total, I meant their final stats, sorry if I was unclear. Also, for Wendell, I don’t know if I was too clear, but I wanted his personal base speed to be negative 4 and not just subtracting 4 from his base.

1 Like

In that case, with these next two I’ll have 4:

• Levin Sword now has +10 uses, can be bought at any shop that sells Javelins/Hand Axes, and their price is lowered to around 900 Gold.

• Falcoknights get +4 Speed Cap, -2 Def Cap, and a permanent +15 Hit.

1 Like

2 edits huh?

All Cavaliers have a crit boost. That includes enemies.

Also, increase enemy res growths by 20%

2 Likes

What have you wrought?

2 Likes

I’d like that 3rd edit now please

I don’t really wanna make regular Levin Swords PRF locked since it would interfere with other edits. I could try making a new item, i think i know how to do it in theory now, but i can’t promise anything and it’d certainly be an edit i’d do after every other edit is done

Ah okay, silly me forgot no stealing lol but okay, what I was saying was like make him a Divine Dragon but have his reclass options be Mage or dark mage so people can change him into a magic unit if they desire. Would that be viable? So technically, divine dragons would reclass into those 2 classes is what you’re saying would happen then? And then that would count as my second edit for the day too right? Thanks again!

Yes that would mean Divine Dragon can reclass into Mage and Dark Mage, but it would also mean ALL dark mages and mages can only reclass into either mage, dark mage, or divine dragon. Unfortunately a class can only be in one class set at once in DSFE. So I’d have to take dark mage and mage away from the other class sets and make a new one, or add divine dragon to Class Set A so he can reclass into mage, but that would also mean he can reclass into cavalier, archer, myrmidon and curate and all of these can reclass into divine dragon

Gotcha, thank you for explaining it to me so well! Okay then I’ll just leave it how it is, no reclassing just the Hardin edit and then I’ll have to think up my second one. Thanks for the speedy reply!

2 Likes

well if you can thats great but if not then make Abel a Ballistician with Arrowsplate & Cain a Ballistician with Stonehenge

Gordin is a hunter with plus two move and quadrupled personal growths.

1 Like

Hello!

Heyo!

1 Like

Gordin is already taken. The list on the first post has not been updated.

Either way, welcome!

Ah okay then replace Gordin with Radd.

make Boah a divine dragon:

Bases
HP 38 | Str 10 | Mag 10 | Skl 13 | Spd 11 | Lck 4 | Def 18 | Res 13

Growths
HP 45% | Str 40% | Mag 40% | Skl 30% | Spd 90% | Lck 20% | Def 10% | Res 100%