Finally joining the Fairu Emblem Iuniverse community

Hi to everyone seeing this post! I’m @mr_4bysswalker, an almost 18 yrs old mexican guy that has visited this forum every once in a while and finally decided to join the forum.

Since 2020, when the covid hit us all and locked everyone inside their home, I became bored, like really bored, and it was on one of those times I was searching for good games on the internet that I came across FE7, my very first entry to the saga, and decided I wanted MORE. So I started to seek more games from the franchise, and then I discovered my very first and favorite hackrom, FE: Code of the Black Knights.

That way I became INLOVE with the projects in here, and after a couple of years I decided that I wanted to join the community once and for all. So I expect to make my little place here and be that nice guy that every once in a while appears out of nowhere and say something although he barelly knows any english haha.

Thank you a lot if you got all the way over here, I know I wrote a lot of text but I wanted to leave a good impresion about myself. Anyways, before I write anymore text I want to say that I’m glad to finally be a part of the community and that I expect to see you again somewhere in the forum. See ya!

11 Likes

Nice, I’m mexican too! Welcome to the FE community Mr_4bsswalker. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

1 Like

Hey that’s pretty cool! It’s good to know there are other latinamerican fellas over here, thx for the welcome btw my guy :wink:

1 Like

I’m glad you were “motivated” to join.

Happy to have you here.

2 Likes

Welcome Mr_4bysswalker hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hello there! I also got into FE during Covid and my first game was also FE7! Welcome to the community and we hope you enjoy it here!

3 Likes

Hey thank you all for the welcoming, didn’t expect to see more than one or two replies 'n here. I really appreciate it guys :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.