- Themes are **100% Optional**. Don't feel restricted by the theme if nothing comes to mind, as long as you actually use the resources/guidelines provided. If you make something good, it will be accepted either way. Nevertheless, the theme is present because it helps some spriters work. If people feel the theme is too vague, then I will provide an example/reference.
- There is no particular limit on palettes. Unless stated otherwise, you can use custom palettes and have no limitations on the quantity of colours. Nevertheless, the 16 colour limit is still recommended, as it helps the general cleanliness of the sprite.
- **_No plagiarising of other spriters' work._** This should be a given and self-explanatory rule. Any entries which include blatant plagiarism will be dismissed.
- Sprites made before the Competition are not allowed.
- Even if you submitted your sprites, you are allowed to make edits until the deadline, though not make a completely new submission.
- Please don't vote for yourself, even if you're behind on votes.
This round's format:**_Battle Stills_** - Random Creature Rider. This time, the theme is more open. Make a battle sprite (in any position, not necessarily a standing frame) of any creature, mythical or not, mounted by a rider for battle. Let your imagination run rampant! It could be anything from a new horse riding class, to something more absurdly awesome like a T-Rex Rider, or even something comedic like a giant lobster rider, don't feel hesitant about any idea.
As for limitations and resources, there are none. Splicing and customing are both allowed to any extent. This is also a good time to mention the lack of a palette limit, since mounted classes are the most tedious to manage palette wise.
Deadline is Thursday 15th of June.
Best in Theme:
- Blue Druid