FEE3 2020: 10/2 - 10/19/20

It looks like your phone screenshot is also missing the end of the sentence for “All submissions should be”, although it’s interesting that the chrome version is missing the entire PLEASE NOTE paragraph.

1 Like

I will be submitting this year. Let’s do this!

5 Likes

Here we go again, boys. I’m willing to volunteer as an LPer! This event is always a blast, and I’m looking forward to it once again.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed watching all the FEE3 2019 videos. Can’t wait to see what everybody’s been cookin’ up since then!

Very well, sign us up. We’ll tease a little bit of the progress we’ve made on Hiraeth so far.

16 Likes

Can we count on you to impress? :^)

3 Likes

Excellent question Zmr, that’s what we all must know.

Hey everyone,

I do want to announce that we are planning on organizing a charity drive to coincide with this year’s FEE3. Still working out the details, but the goal is to promote efforts that support victims of sexual assault through donations to nonprofits. The idea is that we would make this a tradition along with the show, having a different charity theme each year moving forward.

41 Likes

A good message to use my last like before I hit the max.

I’d like to submit my project: Vidyaranger Chronicles, if possible.
Have a (old) video teaser with no sound because I don’t know how to record. Also have some splices, as well.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641878177475592192/731356270174535720/aaa.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641878177475592192/731356444992995398/ivy.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641878177475592192/731356403113132052/Tortellini.png

I’m sorry if this format is unacceptable. This is the first time I’m doing something even remotely like this.

Is there a form I need to fill to be a volunteer lp’er ?

I would like to volunteer as LPer.

3 Likes

I will attempt to put forward my hack for fee3

4 Likes

I’ve volunteered to record the past 2 years but I’ve always been short of the deadline
This time, I’m not
If anybody wants a demo recorded PM me

2 Likes

Love the initiative of the charity, great idea Arch! Especially with everything that’s going on in the community as of late.

2 Likes

The idea was @WAve’s, I believe. Or at least, the basis of such.

It was an idea that I was already considering prior to the letter (specifically in regards to FEE3). Hearing people voice support for a community charity drive in the thread encouraged me to move forward with the idea.

6 Likes

masochism

Pronunciation /ˈmasəkɪz(ə)m/

NOUN

mass noun

• 1The tendency to derive sexual gratification from one’s own pain or humiliation.

‘with things such as bondage and masochism, it’s all right if you both go for it’

More example sentences

1. 1.1(in general use) the enjoyment of an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.

‘there’s plenty to do when the weather turns moorland walks into exercises in masochism’

I do not think you understand how painful and wrong it feels to be celebrating a history of pain (which I assure you was not always gratifying to the recipient), while pretending like you’re helping assault victims (which there’s plenty of around here) by throwing money to an organization.

Please take some time to actually reflect on that.

6 Likes

Submitted Souls of the Forest’s form, probably won’t get a patch out by then, but I have EPIC plans for the showcase

6 Likes

Big agree with Lenh. At minimum can we change the title of the thread to something more wholesome?

5 Likes