FEE3 2019: Here we go again!

Question for the organizers of this:
Pandan will be LPing my submission, we have already talked about it. Do I just need to send him my patch/save file to play, or should I send it to Arch as well? More than happy to do either, or whatever is easiest for the event as a whole

1 Like

If you had already found LPer for your project, send him patch and save. He will make video then return them to you. Send Arch the video you got from LPer. If you want Arch to find you a LPer, send him the patch and save, he will do all other thing for you.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

If you have someone lined up, all we need is the video.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Project Name: Guild Wars: Tactics
Platform: SRPG Studio
Showing: Let’s Play.

If it’s good enough for Kaga, it’s good enough for us – Let’s get SRPG Studio on the map!
Studio Midnight will be proud to present this early version of our game.

5 Likes

Project Name: Fire Emblem: Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light SRPG Studio Port
Platform: SRPG Studio
Showing: Let’s Play

I picked a project out of my giant list of projects. Gotta submit something. I’d like to get more stuff in too, but I’ll make no guarantees.

5 Likes

Since the show won’t take place until early November, would it be okay if Snek and I send in our video later in October? It would make it easier for us since we don’t want to deal with streaming video to each while we record but we won’t be able to meet up to record until our fall breaks, which are in mid-October. I figure if the show doesn’t take place until November and most recording from the LPers will take place in October, this shouldn’t be a problem? Just wanted to check in on that.

Thanks for organizing this yet again, Arch! We look forward to showing off what Avenir looks like a year later.

4 Likes

As long as I get the video in time for the show, I’m a happy guy.

3 Likes

I can’t believe Arch is a happy guy. I’m so proud of you.

3 Likes

I guess it’s my first time submitting anything of the sort so I don’t know a whole lot about what’s going on (aside this being a massive hack showcase ofc), but are we going to know who is going to LP the hack? I’m asking this because I need to give over the save files to the LPer in question.

1 Like

Just send the stuff to me and I will send it to the LPer. If you would like to know who the LPer is, I will share that info once the assignment is made.

2 Likes

As a heads up once you start tracking and assigning projects, I’m queued up to be the LPer for Faith and Blood, Seven Siblings, The Nameless Heroes, and Vision Quest.

8 Likes

Project Name: Sacred Echoes
Platform: FE8
Showing: Let’s Play - chapters TBD - will need a volunteer

18 Likes

Hype.

6 Likes

Sup dude I heard you have boat maps??

5 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

(I didn’t know how to format this, so copying Gamma and Nura’s format)
Project Name: The Book of Exiles: Book 1 Teaser
Platform: FE8
Showing: Let’s Play - chapters TBD - will need a volunteer

Should have first 4 chapter arc ready and polished for FEE3.

Project Name: Team SALVAGED Showcase 2019
Platform: FEGBA
Showing: Latest SALVAGED Battle Animations

Hopefully people enjoy these releases.

15 Likes

If there’s multiple books shouldn’t it be called The Books of Exiles?

10 Likes

If its a collection of books it can be called a bible.

7 Likes