FEE3 2019: Here we go again!

Some memes die, others are reborn.
14 Likes

One Justice, one Hiraeth!
10 Likes

PSA: I just want to remind everyone that FEE3 is meant to be a celebration of our fangame community and it’s amazing accomplishments over the past year. Unfortunately, I have seen some who have taken it as an opportunity to unnecessarily spread negativity targeted towards certain projects. Please be mindful of the event’s purpose and respectful towards all creators as we congregate to enjoy the hard work of our friends and colleagues.

Thank you!

32 Likes

You could have asked me to stop poking at SoA in person.
Er, unless this is something else.

Still, uh… yeah sure duly noted good arch sir.

1 Like

It isn’t just you or just exclusive to one single project, but if you could please it would be greatly appreciated.

12 Likes

That’s good to know :smiley: It simply wasn’t high on my priorities and I was behind my schedule, so I took the first that seemed remotely fitting :sweat_smile:

On the subject of the dodges, yeah I noticed that too. I might fiddle around with the scripts once more in the future. Not rn though

Thanks man! :smile: I wanted to test that out for a while and the DF seems like a fitting test object for that xD

Shit! Our … erm I mean, My secret has been revealed :scream:
But shhhhhhh :shushing_face: These diaper agents are on my heels again :zipper_mouth_face:

Jokes aside, thank you snek :pray:

19 Likes

Never thought I’d get to see the day that this game would be in Anglo-Saxon!
12 Likes

oh man, another of my streams premiering in 3 hours! I think Imma actually be there at the Youtube Premiere today. Plus after the premier ends I’m gonna stream the new hack I just got assigned. Apparently it was originally a submission for Ragefest 5 but they missed the deadline because they just kept on adding stuff. Hope to see you guys there!

9 Likes

That stat screen BG is money.
14 Likes

Ab-SO-lutely, sir.
13 Likes

Dracoknight Narron scolds you.

And now Day 4 begins with some FE1 in SRPG Studio!

Miss Raynah would like to have a word with you…

I wouldn’t disturb the dancers if I were you…
17 Likes

Thanks to all who watched and gave feedback on the Alpha demo for Book of Exiles! Great chatting with you all, hope to have something even better to release soon!

15 Likes

Last one for the day.

Day 5 starts off with BSFE and Nyna’s misery!
8 Likes

BS FE looking super cool. Praise Macellan.

3 Likes

Blademaster’s long awaited return.

I chuckled at Mop and Flop.

You too can be a Time Wizard!
14 Likes

Day%206%20Gang

9 Likes

The forest beckons with the big damage!

The belief that blood will save the day!

The free form adventure that’s fancy free!

THE HEROES WE DESERVE!

The fourth time someone did a successful blitz!

The quite bright prelude to darkness!
16 Likes

Perhaps the shortest day so far this year. :thinking:
Make no mistakes though, they all brought something to the table.

2 Likes

I suppose size doesn’t matter.

1 Like

There are still like five more days so plenty left to go. We sure got a lot of projects going this year.

1 Like