[FE9-RE][Done!] [FE10-RE][Done!]Rebuild FE9,10 in gba use FE8(Translation HIRING)

You mad man, thanks for the link to the amazing remake!

What is the game with which I have to patch the ROM?

i have the slight fear that this is gonna be the rick roll patch but eh,gonna patch it anyways

1 Like

frick

9 Likes

I feel betrayed.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is a trolling effort obviously, lol. Flagged it as “off topic” since there is no project and this is just an annoying joke :smiley:

Edit: its likely this may not be trolling, however, the manner in which details have been released and the lack of communication between the devs is definitely… interesting

10 Likes

Clearly fake. Nobody in their right minds would use Western Isles tileset to remake Chapter 2 of FE9.

10 Likes

I really enjoyed this hack. The FE10 mechanics being added in GBA were very interesting. Definitely has promise, looking forward to the future release.

2 Likes

We don’t know if this is fake. Guess we have to wait and see it when it gets released.

I went through the FEU discord looking for any info pertaining to the topic and I saw user Epicer say that the reason it hasn’t been released is due to unaccredited assets. Hmm

Been having fun with this hack a lot! Astrid good as always fr

3 Likes

Astrid stay winning! :muscle:

3 Likes

I don’t know what reasons the devs have for not sharing a patch here, but this is definitely a real game, and the Chinese release thread has information on how to download it (in Chinese): 【图片】苍炎的勇者发布【圣魔之光石吧】_百度贴吧

I don’t think I can really provide a more direct link without breaking forum rules (the Chinese FE community tends to not bother with patches, and even if they did, I don’t think all the assets used in the hack are F2U), but I was able to download and play it today, no problem.

7 Likes

wait so the hack does exist but only to certain people?

If by certain people you mean people who downloaded the game

6 Likes

yeah just saw the link lol,sorry

1 Like

I have genuinely no idea what is happening in this thread and I love it.

5 Likes

The one thing that caught my eye:

https://i.imgur.com/biwzXby.png

7 Likes

this seemed so much like a troll, how the hell is this actually real!? This set off all the red completion (hehe) flags! This is like if lyon was saved at the end of fe8!

2 Likes

It’s called “being facetious,” LOL.

4 Likes