[FE9-RE][Done!] [FE10-RE][Done!]Rebuild FE9,10 in gba use FE8(Translation HIRING)

You are Amazing for translating this! I cannot wait!

translation time so awesome

Pictures

Whoops! Crisis averted. So now I could finally begin translating without anything seemingly prone to breaking. In any case, just like my last translation, I will be releasing the patch with the UI/Items translated > Story translated > Music translated periodically so that you guys might not have to wait for a long time to play this. I have no deadlines set for this but I really hope this hack can be showcased by FEE3 this year. Thank you and see you (not) very soon.

27 Likes

Great! I am happy to see the process. A good beginning is half done! There are so many words in the rom. So maybe you will have the memory overflow.

2 Likes

Does anyone know a patch which can fix the weapon to a character. The weapon cannot be traded or putted into convey.

I think there is a patch preventing trading item + you can combine that with a simple weapon lock.

Do i have to play through FE 9 to play FE 10?

Oh man this rom hack is so amazing, I’m in love with it, can’t wait for the English release!

No, you can choose fe10 at the beginning.

Hey I really enjoy this Hack it’s super fun but how do you get out of the monastery do I have to do one of those maps with the pirates that have the portrait of that one senator dude

Senator Armstrong?

No, you can go to the border of the map and select exit.

2 Likes

With the help from @Oocities and a prominent hacker named Scraiza, we could finally get some massive progress onto this game. Take a look!

Pictures

Gif

UI_Descriptions_2

UI_Descriptions_3

Teaser

Ike

27 Likes

Whistle, it looks AWESOME so far. Keep it up!

2 Likes

That looks great. I like the word “mana”.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late update. We are so busy right now. The current version is 4.5.1 with support conversation and bug fixed. We are redesigning the skill system to reblance the units as promising. The next version will come soon.

9 Likes

We add more skills to our game. Right now the skills are exceed 256. Here is some new skills.

Z}HZVEYNPIH_C99(6DC~0
}ZYUC@W)CIP@1KCM_8_TD
_XBE%M$~K7QK8N}{D2{IOI

5 Likes

I am waiting for the English Translation.
I tried non translated version but didn’t finished it because of language problem.

2 Likes

I think Pollen made a great progress. It will not take too long.

12 Likes

Literally cannot wait, y’all have put so much work into it