Fe8 (with the full skills patch) but you create my units

Yeah, I just didn’t give him a custom class because I didn’t want to give him favoritism, but hey that could work!

1 Like

This might be taking it too far but, considering Lyon had his own sword pfr, how about changing that one an axe, something like “Eternal Grind”.
Edit: If I were to go even further beyond with the meme give that axe it’s unique soundtrack, like the legendary twin sacred weapons
In this case if there is “Can you feel my heart” in gba as F2U for the gigachad memes
Edit2: Found it F2U and everything

3 Likes

Actually, His weapon could be a late game Reskinned Battle axe with higher weight and less hit, except it gives him rightful heir (100% chance of SureShot) I might reduce the might and make it have infinite uses to compensate too

what would you do with Lyon’s pfr then? The one you get with him after beating Lagdou Ruins floor 10?

I not changing Leon’s prf, actually, I’m only changing the Playable Lyon

Well considering your unit is the Lyon replacement, he will be able to use Scythia so that’s what I meant about what were you doing to do with it. You’ll get to use it because it’s tied to Lyon anyway so I thought you could just make an axe version for your replacement

1 Like

Can we send custom death quotes? Because if so for my character (Rose) can it be:
Sorry everyone, looks like I took a wrong tu-

1 Like

Wonder what happened to this? Haven’t really heard from the creator for 2 weeks now

I’m fine, just procrastinating.
Jokes aside, I think I already put all units into the game, just need to put the animations you asked and do the new events.

4 Likes

Honestly I feel like rating all the CMU units once this drops. This time maybe applied on both Campaign and Creature Campaign, as to show the difference of outputs between units.

1 Like

What’s stopping you from rating the units on their possible performance now. I mean it will just be speculation, but still it’s possible.

1 Like

Exactly that, numbers ain’t everything it also depends on chapter spot and performane compared to enemies so I’ll simply wait until release to get my opinions sorted out.
Sol 10/10 S tier btw. Best worse growth unit ever

1 Like

btw @SureHit249 how did the Riev replacement end up in the end? You never got to post how he ended up

I’ll give a comment on every unit in the order they were submitted
Athlesia: She is really good and might stay relevant throughout the game.
Brigitta: Sure is just better Erika
Red: Best character handsdown, the utility he has is insane
Lithy: First mage submitted and the most unique (I made her so I’m biased).
Ozaki: A Myrm with light magic and terrible defenses, 4/5 really unique.
Jerrik: Only suffers from colms bases, otherwise he is useful.
Rose: First regular mage with broken skill hope that won’t be a trend (thanks for the earing BTW).
Luke: God does have favorites and he is one of them, Canto+ with tomes is insane.
Ishtar: Mage with broken skill 2 electric boogaloo
Marcos: With bases like that and no defensive growths he will be happy to have canto+(budget Luke)
Morbick: Now we are talking the only thing he lacks is bulk… hope that won’t be a trend.
Julia: A mage with a decent skill… Not much to say anymore.
Numida: A staff bot nothing more.
Marisa: good God what’s up with the pre promotes being fucking awesome.
William: He is just stuck in a world that doesn’t like him, but I do.
Marisa?: Fills a different utility then other mages at least.
Maxwell: Poor guy just suffers do to Blossom throughout the game, a cc unit for sure.
Michaela: A dang good unit with unbreakable axes, could carry runs by herself.
Jimas: Bases over Growths my ass he got both.
Sol: …
Max: The investment is probably worth it.
Harold: LITERALLY WORST JOINING CHAPTER.
Kain: I like the unit not the reference.
Harmony: Omg yes thank you for a good staff bot early on.
Hinoka: Thank you for making your joining chapter easier, but fury murders her.
Merrin: This one needs testing to determine viability.
Horton: Is just Luke on Erika route
Tailtiu: Diet Lithy
Naga: I gave her towershield+ and no Hp Growth as a gimmick.
Nix: Hopefully life works out for her.
SureShit: Hoping does gains are gonna do something useful.
Anyone I missed out I couldn’t find a in-game thing for. Most of it is just ment in a comedic sense. “most”.

Good to know I have some idea of what can work, I knew Colms bases are tricky to work with so I figured a unit that normally has issues with a low base speed would work for a replacement. I also figured giving his replacement locktouch was a good idea incase their either wasn’t a thief submitted or was a late recruit. plus considering axe users have wonky hitrates I figured high base skill lowish-growth was a good mix.

Plus I like axes so there’s that.

ok big update, now all units are in the game and all animations you requested too!
around thursday I’ll start to put the events, I’ll just make simple spawn ones for the 1.0 release, leaving it completely free for you people to add actual events as I’m awfuly new into romhacking.
regardless, happy holidays!

ALSO: did some small changes to the ephraim paralogue (cut the water from the upper part to make it faster and added pillars to motivate baiting over the wall with william) and to chapter 9 (added literally just a bridge to reward players that sent some units north, might change that though)

4 Likes

I love that Marisa and Michaela are rated as awesome or really good, meanwhile Sol is just being looked on with disgust (You’ll use him eventually, it’s a matter of time)

Poor boi Odin was simply too good for this world (No, for real he is actually goated as a Wyvern Knight, be sure to check his whole kit and you’ll realize why easily)

1 Like

I never said I hated sol he is just silencer the character. I wonder if despoil works with ark

Actually it might work, other +% activation skills work with despoil so Righftul Arc should work too
Another reason of why Sol is top tier right there

1 Like

Uhm I just realized that the Mansel slot hasn’t been used (Mansel was made available on Sacred Trilogy)
Which means there is a missing unit submission
Edit: Surehit how do you plan to balance the bases of all the creature campaign characters, considering how inflated those are if they are to be recruited in the early chapters?