Same thing for the one Cormag spawns in eirika route

I think I’ll not change them idk

“We are going to spell you to death”

Probably the last unit im doing.

NAME: Ash
AFFINITY: Light
CLASS: Sage
SUBSTITUTES: Hayden
GROWTH RATES (max 300% EXCEPT Lords, the Manakete and Trainees, who get 350% instead):
HP 60%
STR 20%
MAG 40%
SKILL 50%
SPE 30%
DEF 40%
RES 30%
LUCK 30%
STATS SWAPPED: trade Res for Skl
PERSONAL SKILL (full skill patch, consider your unit will also get up to 4 skills from your class): Vantage
PORTRAIT/PALLETE (OPTIONAL):
Ash

[T3.1 Sage] [F] High Magus by MrNight48](FE-Repo/Battle Animations/Magi - Nature-Type/[T3.1 Sage] [F] High Magus by MrNight48 at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub) Download

Magic
Magic Staff
Staff
DESCRIPTION: Earnest and polite retainer to the god Askr

NAME: Artesia
AFFINITY:Dark
CLASS: Cavilier (your choice which)
SUBSTITUTES: Neimi
HP60
STR40
MAG0
SKILL40
SPE50
DEF40
RES30
LUCK40
STATS SWAPPED:Strength with magic, also if possible give her more con so she isn’t screwed by Neimi’s base con
PERSONAL SKILL Despoil
PORTRAIT/PALLETE
Relic - Armorgirl
Credit to Teal I think. can’t read the Repo that well,
DESCRIPTION: A Thrifty Wanderer with a knack for finding money while traveling with her Partner.

Death Quote: "Looks like…I should have…spent more on my armor…after all…

“I’ll remove that mountain I fricking hate that map
Same thing for the one Cormag spawns in eirika route”

2 Likes

which Cavalier though, there is sword cav, lance cav and axe cav and the sword cavalier has a different promotion branch than it’s lance and axe counterpart

It’s definitely a based move

1 Like

Ah crapsacks i forgot about that. I think leaving that up to Surehit would probably be best, plus its difficult to say due to weapon distribution, like i’m pretty sure we’re at 8+ magic units and are all batch recruited in groups so I can’t really say.

I believe we barely have thiefs, Jerrick and Jimas with locktouch and then Marisa(?) for steal+
The only actual thief is Sol, and he is supposed to aim for an assassin promotion

I also just submitted the only cav, we also have a single troubador for an early healer outside of the seth replacement. And a few bishops spread out in the later slots.

So far we also have no fighters, pirates, or archers (I think), but I know we’ve got a journeyman so it kinda works out I guess?

So far all the characters i’ve submitted covered different weapon types (Marisa covering Swords and Bows, Michaela covering axes, Sol with swords and the latest one, Odin using Lances) and i’m really shy of actually touching magic of any kind due to how many pupil/Shamans we already have, let alone mages (female mages only btw)

13, actually:

• 1 Mage Lord
  • 2 Pupils
  • 3 Mages
  • 2 Shamans
  • 1 Sage
  • 1 Bishop
  • 1 Pontifex
  • 1 Warlock
  • 1 Malig Knight

Additionally, there’s a Myrmidon with Lumina and a Troubadour. Mage emblem is real.

We do have two Archers, and a Bow-wielding Knight, for what is worth. We could use an extra Axe between Ch3 (were a Brigand joins) and Ch9 (were the Journeyman joins).

My joke unit will be a Pirate I think

Well Garcia’s slot is still open so someone just needs to pout another fighter in his place or atleast an Axe Cav, otherwise we’re still really foot-magic heavy.

NAME:Axel
AFFINITY:anima
CLASS:axe cav.
SUBSTITUTES: Garcia
GROWTH RATES (max 300% EXCEPT Lords, the Manakete and Trainees, who get 350% instead):
HP70%
STR 50%
MAG 0
SKILL 45%
SPE50%
DEF 20%
RES 15%
LUCK 45%
STATS SWAPPED: (Example: trade X for Y)
PERSONAL SKILL (full skill patch, consider your unit will also get up to 4 skills from your class):acrobat
PORTRAIT/PALLETE (OPTIONAL):
la
DESCRIPTION: a young rider who looks awfully like Lance from Pherae

1 Like

Axe cav with acrobat is super unique!

name?

btw sorry for no replies yet, I’ll be posting pics of the ones I’m posting soon, also sorry if I screw up with death dialogue text, I’m really bad at it -_-

1 Like