[FE8] [WIP] Fire Emblem: Sain's Tale

—Months after the great journey that Eliwood, Hector and Lyn went through. Now Elibe is taking its unshakable and inevitable course, but once again the world is in danger.

—This time Elibe is at peace, but our heroes will not fight in their homelands. Caelin disappeared from Elibe and right now Lyn and her team of knights are doing their best to find a way to return to their beloved continent.

—Sain and Kent lead reconnaissance missions as Lyn grows anxious to protect her beloved grandfather.

—Fortunately, perhaps unfortunately, Sain continues to flirt with all the girls he sees ahead, in Elibe or in another universe he continues his destiny to find his soul half.

—But this time Sain will encounter dangers and will have to deal with his greatest enemy to save the girl he swears to be his beloved future wife.

This game contains 8 chapters.

Chapters

Prologue: Angel’s Beauty
Chapter I: Angel’s Beauty II
Chapter II: Fight To Live
Chapter IIx: Caelin’s Honor
Chapter IIxx: Training Center
Chapter III: Alone In The Dark
Chapter IV: My Greatest Enemy
Final Chapter: Love

Screenshots

Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack1Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack2

Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack3Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack4

Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack6Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack7

Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack8Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack9

Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack10Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack11

Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack12

Download

FE8 - Sain’s Tale

Credits

Weapons Icons

• Beansy
  • Celice
  • Sacred War
  • Seal
  • SacredStones
  • WhydidImakethisaccount
  • Zelix

Custom Animation

Golden Knight
Axe_000

Made by Nuramon.

10 Likes

“Lyn and his team of knights”
TRAP LYN TRAP LYN

2 Likes

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I’m fixing it right now :v.

Why does Lyn have the same attack as Sain with a steel lance lol
Did she get all the energy rings and no levels in the main campaign or something

2 Likes

It’s due support status growth. They have different status but their support level are all the same. Maybe I will nerf it later depending on gameplay results.

Nitpicky but, but using the ESRB image that says Content rated by ESRB is probably not the best way to show your content rating. I’d just say something along the lines of “On par with ESRB T.”

1 Like

A much better way to post your topic! Great job!

Some thoughts:
-When posting screenshots, post them as original-sized GBA images. Do this by using the in-emulator screenshot function, not by, um, actually screenshotting the emulator.

Normal screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/zlBIunB.png

Your screenshots:

See how much bigger and uglier that looks? Not to mention it’s a JPG which further ruins the image quality, plus it’s stretched horizontally.

Also, worth mentioning:

*updates

1 Like

Finally some good comedy. I can tell I am gonna enjoy this.

1 Like

Hm. I’m going to fix those imagens and the update :v. Thanks for commenting :3.

1 Like

Got that. ESRB may get angry at me too :v.

To everyone!
If you (yes, you who are reading this right now) see any glitches or grammatical mistakes feel free to show me. Also I’m always open to suggestions!

wow I unveiled a raven mode I’ve been working on for a few months a while after (or before I could’ve sworn this was released before raven mode) this not realizing what that looks like, man I have bad luck. Hack looks cool though

1 Like

Cool. A new Sain hack. How many chapters will there be?

1 Like

I’m willing to do 6 chapters plus 2 chapters of main characters preparations.

Hi everybody. I’m reviving this project because the original file got corrupted. The new game is already on its way, since most of the work is replacing and fixing.

However, I lost the results of a poll I did long ago, if you guys and gals wouldn’t mind answering it again.

What others characters would you like to appear?

• Will
  • Dorcas
  • Serra
  • Erk
  • Rath
  • Matthew
  • Nils
  • Lucius
  • Wallace
  • Marcus
  • Lowen
  • Rebecca
  • Bartre
  • Oswin
  • Merlinus
  • Priscilla
  • Raven
  • Dart
  • Fiora
  • Canas
  • Legault
  • Ninian
  • Isadora
  • Heath
  • Geitz
  • Pent
  • Louise
  • Karel
  • Harken
  • Nino
  • Jaffar
  • Vaida
  • Renault
  • Athos
  • Hawkeye
0 voters
5 Likes

Man I Just discover your Hack. Played your other hack about Erika and Seth in Fire Emblem Euphoria and had a lot of fun with it will also give this one ago. Have a nice day pal.

1 Like

Hello! the hack download link isn’t a link, can you fix it?
Thank you

1 Like

I’m sure you will also like this one. I will upload the link to download it in few weeks.

1 Like

Hi!

I will fix it. I’m currently remaking the game so for now I decided to leave the Download link empty. But the re-make will be available as soon as possible!

1 Like

Heck yeah! Sain is one of my most favorite characters in the series, I’ll have to play it and let you know what I think. The maps especially look really good.

2 Likes