[FE8][WIP][25 Chapters][+11 Gaidens] Fire Emblem: Restoration Army (Attempt 3)

The chapter right after this one u used it on my dear mc
Also luna and other skill scroll cant be used
Its 9:30 rn have classed at 5:45 tommrow cant play today will have u know all the bugs if i encounter tommrow

1 Like

I have fixed the issue with scrolls.
I have tried to work on the issue you mentioned with with the boots in chapter 7 (ryne) but I still don’t get a crash. Could you send me your game data via pm?

Sorry every new patch is a reset for me since old patch save dont change the mechanics of new so i ereased the data and start from scratch

1 Like

Quick question is the training sword suppose to do this or is it a miss in codeing if its not ithink it should say it gives debuff

1 Like

Gotcha. Let me know if you encounter it again.

It is not supposed to do this. I was testing debuffs and I put them on the training sword to test them, and it seems I forgot to take them off. I will removed them in the next patch.

(the patch has been updated, however feel free to use the one you are currently on for now)

So heal has 2 range so with this skill should it not be 3 range

Yeah it should. This is likely due to the skill checking the weapon id, which I changed to light, so it does not work as intended.

I will have change this to have the skill to another one and will do so in the next patch.

Can I ask how did you finish this chapter? It says silas need to escape but it doesn’t show where. Also I have defeated both Johanna and other ranger boss but the map isn’t ending somehow. It’s been 30 turns and I can’t find a single corner for escape.

1 Like

The escape tile is in the upper left hand corner of the screen where the ranger boss was standing. At the start of the chapter it is highlight. I will put a permanent escape point in the next patch.

How the hell did u kill the dragon knight that spawns bro but ya the escape tile is below the boss and silas should wait in that tile

give the dragon knight arrow shield bro this guy killed her 100% or he wont last 30 turns

She will receive a buff in the next patch.

Chapter 0 parting ways using luna skil scroll on Ryne scratch that using luna on any unit will bugs the game

1 Like

I am unable to replicate this issue and I’m not sure what would be causing it. It could be linked to the emulator you are using? If you have the save file I can attempt to try it with your save and see what happens.

New Patch:

• Fixed the issue with staff savant (it is now a different skill that provides the same effect)
  • Added a new character in chapter 5
  • Buffed Johana in chapter 4 and added an escape marker to make the chapter goal more clear
  • Debuffs on training sword removed
  • Staves of non-healing varieties are more available
  • Palette changes to the chapter 4 map
  • minor balance tweaks
3 Likes

Ya a reset is unavoidable i guess

Honestly, feel free to stay on the build you are using unless there is a game breaking effect that must be resolved.

I will continue to pump out minor updates constantly and you don’t need all of them to play the hack.

It’s probably just because I’m using an old save but Bridgette just got the powerstaff skill and can no longer use staffs.

1 Like

I just gave it a try, and yeah I think the issue is probably an older save file. From when is your old save?

They still surpassed level 10

1 Like