[FE8] Tifa Beats Up Badguys [ihrd]

@TheAtlas gave me a tifa mug and i didn’t know what to do with it, so i made this hack.

happy april fools

download

patch to a clean copy of fe8, you dingus

creds

tifa : backer
[Brawler] Strong Guy : F2U/F2E Original Animation by TytheBub. Edit Made by: ShadowAllyX.
tifa map sprites : FE7if
honeydew : laurentlacroix
monika: derthevaporeon
self insert: death_defyy @ tumblr
tifa’s knuck’s : velvetkitsune / lordglenn
chadsworth portrait: stitch
black hole sun: soundgarden (i said duh in the original credits but it’s even more humiliating to know i originally got it wrong)

feb: 7743
skillsys: circleseverywhere and the fine folks at the skillsys repo
256 color title: leonarth
change bgm by chap: 7743

7 Likes


aww hell yeah

7 Likes

Smh :"( i thought I’d be your first

2 Likes

I have played this

  • the healing animation music interrupts and ends Black Hole Sun :frowning:

I’m not sure what of the other stuff is intentional or not (like the skills on the wrong classes, I assume it’s intentional) but this makes me sad, I want to hear the crunchy MIDIfied Black Hole Sun as I play this.

make Tifa better pls :frowning:

3 Likes

i left in most bugs on account of my 3.5 hour self imposed time limit, but yeah the music cutting out aint intentional. and it ruins my masterfylly crafted atmosphere. patched.

(i didn’t butf tifa)

2 Likes