[FE8] The Princess's Lament - A Sacred Stones rebalance, rewrite, overhaul, expansion extravaganza!

Heyo ! Little bug I noticed !

Despite having respected the requirements, and even with the came telling me “Sidequest unlocked !”, the game just skips 21 X.

1 Like

Crud.

21x gave me loads of trouble at the time, for some reason. I thought I’d got it working properly, but it seems not. I’ll take a look as soon as I’m able.

Could you please DM me your save file? It’d be better for testing than my old savestate.

Lemme try !

Just to be certain, under what format do you want it ?

The .sav file would be best. I can probably use a savestate too, as long as you are using mGBA.

I would, but FEuniverse doesn’t allow .sav files. any other way ?

Upload it to google drive and send me the link, perhaps?

I’ll try !

Yeah maybe give Franz D Swords, E feels real bad

C8 Spoiler

You should give Eirika Crimson Javelin access after she promotes imo

1.3 released

• This one is very important. If you fulfilled the requirements to go to chapter 21x, the game removed two thirds of your team and then proceeded to send you to 22 anyway.
    I believe this is fixed now. I’m not 100% sure. Please let me know quickly if the issue persists.
  • Franz now has D swords.

Yeah, fair enough. Swordlock is more than enough of a nerf.

Hah! I really like that idea, but…

Big spoilers for chapter 8

I don’t want to give Eirika lances lol. I feel she’s really powerful as it is, I’d rather not give her weapon triangle control on top. Crimson lance is most likely to be lost when Seth dies, anyway.

wrank

If you give Crimson Javelin 0 WExp gain, it won’t give her a lance rank. She’d just be able to use Crimson Javelin alone

I’d send seth’s items to convoy before he dies personally you could lose some important stuff

1 Like
More spoilers

That’s pretty interesting. Could make for a neat easter egg, even if the crimson javelin is… well, what it is.

As for Seth’s items… I wanted to do that, but the one “send items to convoy command” patch I found didn’t work for whatever reason, and then I just sorta kept going and forgot about it entirely haha. I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

My brother in christ, it seems there are still bugs.

For some reason, despite having more than enough money, Lorell and Avery refuse to join, as the game treats that I don’t have enough money.

yay more spoilers

Maybe when Eirika promotes give her seth’s lance in a event or something, also, when he died i not only lost the silver lance (that alone is hurtful already) but i forgor he had a master seal, not like it’s very important given how many of those i have, but it still sucks lol

Well, in the meantime.

1.4 released

• The thing being talked about in the spoilers above has now been implemented. Seriously don’t know why it didn’t work before. Must’ve made some kind of mistake and blamed the patch haha.

A AA A AA A AAA A A

Worst part is, it works okay for me.

Well, I just implemented the patch and it works fine. I have no idea what happened way back when, or why I gave up on it so quickly. Sorry for the inconvenience. It will be changed for the next patch. Just as soon as I figure out this 21x thing…

spoilers

If you dont wanna give Erika lance rank but Crimson Javelin is bad ,meaby make second Crimson lance for Erika seth was probably fight with it versus orson so he broke it in fight and someone reforge it (like franz
Could take it with him in Hope of finding someone in gredo who can reforge it) and give it diffrent stats like ranged killer lance with 0wexp
Ps sorry for my english its not my Main language]

1 Like

If you can’t replicate a bug, it’s probably an emulator issue

1 Like

Question regarding the Kaga-convos where you gain stats by talking: Do both units involved in the conversation get he stat boost, or is it only whoever initiates the conversation that gets it?

1 Like

I checked and it seems both units gain the stats

1 Like

Cheers.