[FE8] Skill System v1.0 - 404 skills done, more on the way

I’ve made some skills, and matching skill icons, for a project I’m working on and thought I’d share them for everyone to use. They’re mostly recreations/adaptions of skills from Awakening, Fates, Heroes, and Three Houses, but some are meant to be used as more dynamic replacements for generic +2 Stat skills. This is all free-to-use, free-to-edit, credit or no, all that good stuff.
Just drag the SkillSystem folder into your SkillSystem_FE8-master\Engine Hacks and merge, but be sure to look at the readme to properly install them!
Download them here

I’ve included Transmute on its own because it’s rather inelegant, and requires overriding some files. However, I think some folks might still like it so I decided to include it. The code that unsets the Transmute bit basically piggybacks off of the Armor March skill, but as far as I can tell both Transmute and Armor March skill work fine. Again, make sure to check the readme.
Download Transmute here

AirSuperiority Air Superiority: Against flying foes, grants +30 Hit/Avo.
Concentration Concentration: If unit is not adjacent to a foe, grants +2 damage dealt.
Defender Defender: While unit is rescuing ally, grants +2* to all stats.
Deliverer Deliverer: While unit is rescuing ally, grants +2 Movement.
DivineProtection Divine Protection: Grants -2 damage recieved to allies within 2 spaces.
GambleFE14 Gamble: Grants Crit +10. Inflicts Hit -10.
Guard Guard: At start of combat, if unit’s HP > 50%, grants +10 Critical Evade.
Heartseeker Heartseeker: While in combat against an adjacent foe, inflicts -20 Avo on foe.
Transmute Transmute: If foe initiates battle and deals magical damage, grants unit +3 to all stats for 1 turn.
Volant Volant: If no allies within 2 spaces of unit, grants +2 damage dealt.

*I chose to make Defender grant +2 because you won’t be getting it on top of Pair-Up bonuses like in Awakening and Fates. This is easy enough to change if you’d prefer the default +1.

16 Likes