[FE8] "Project 0337: REX6" [vBETA 5.84.0 (Ch1-Ch20x | All Routes)] [Discord available]

But my main problem, for now, is finishing RE6. jajaja
But we have up to chapter 12x. When this Beta version is completely tested I’ll launch a new patch OFFICIAL [v1.1.0].
By the way, the Beta updates will be the next:

[v2.32.0] Alliance Lycia and Western Isles (Ch. 1 - Ch. 12x)

[v3.57.0] Desert and Etruria (Ch. 13 - Ch. 16x)

[v4.71.0] Sacae (Ch. 17 - Ch. 20x)

[v5.84.0] Illia (Ch. 17 - Ch. 20x)

[v6.100.0] Bern (Ch. 21 - FINAL)

1 Like

cool,looking forward to it.also no offense but you might wanna add another f in the offical :sweat_smile: also played so far and had a neat experience.

1 Like

Thanks for mark it

Great

1 Like

Some, but not all. You know, how works for the FE7 Community Edit, I’ll do something similar

1 Like

oh that’s neat.

1 Like

Change of plans, we’ll launch the first release when we complete the chapter 16x this is the most probable.

26/Mar/2022
What is happening here?
Isles
I did it only try to get all characters but now is a little strange. (This no won’t stay for the final version, it was possible with the debugger options of FEB)

01/May/2022
Ok gente, lanzamos la versión más reciente en el servidor de Discord, la versión “Beta 3.57.0”, que está esperando ser probada por nuestros evaluadores.

Esta nueva versión incluye todos los capítulos hasta “16x: Pinnacle of the Light”, con más cosas.

Por ahora tenemos algunos reportes y ahora estamos trabajando en la próxima actualización “Bv3.57.1” resolviendo todos los reportes hasta el momento.

06/Jul/2022
Finalmente, hace unos días envié al servidor de discord la Beta 3.57.1.
Con errores corregidos y un guión de diálogo comprobado. Cuando esté completamente listo se lanzará la nueva versión.

25/Aug /2022
Hace tiempo logré replicar el glitch para robar piedras de dragón.

19/Dic/2022
Vine rápido a anunciar que lancé en Discord server la nueva beta 4.71 que solo agrega los capítulos de la ruta de Sacae

1 Like

Today is 06/Jan/2023 and I come here to show you my new public version. This version is complete from chapter 1 up to chapter 20x of Sacae Route. This includes a traversable world map (nodes and roads), gaiden chapters working, besides little but little changes with some characters (for example Celica now is a Mage Knight and Saul now is a Monk). See this hack like a recreation 99%. the file can find it in the first post in the link’s section using the name “official”, the file is my beta more recent 4.71.E. Feel free to report any problem with this.
NOTE: Don’t try to play this in NO$GBA, somebody else tried it before, and occurred a lot of errors and the screen froze. Well, you are warn.

2 Likes

Great project, I’ll be watching the progress, thanks for your contributions to the community

1 Like

I feel honored your first message was on this theme, I want to know how was your experience with this can you tell me it?

The Arena theme is wrong, it plays the Arena Entrance theme instead

1 Like

Does only that problem appear?

1 Like

Yes, the rest of the game is fine.

1 Like

Ok, I guess is fixed. Try this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/820034333679157311/1103899718427349034/RE6_BETA_v4.71.F_Sacae.PATCH.20230504221908.ups

Edit 26/May/'23

Some days ago I published in Discord the most recent patch version 5.84.0 where I added Illia’s route which means the game is complete from Chapter 1 up to Chapter 20x in both routes (Sace and Illia) if you want to test join to Discord (link in the first post)

2 Likes