[FE8] Port FE7 to FE8 [NEW VERSION]

I’m having problems by put the link

Here is the invitation

1 Like

I created a work plan temporal because will have the best control, the chapters with a check is not ended, besides the chapter without a check is not ended except Ch.11 and finally, the point more important is the final step of Lyn’s Story is fix problems and edit the world map.
work plan
This is a little reminder for you not to believe the project is canceled besides notigy about the progress.

1 Like

Can I still beta test it?

1 Like

Of course join the Discord here is the most recent patch and the something previous

Are you still looking for beta testers?

1 Like

yes only join the discord and here I will give you the rol and the patches is here

I’m dropping by to remind you that the project is still in progress and also to inform you that Lyn mode is already complete, but we haven’t published it because it is necessary to make some revisions before publishing it, however LPFan is in charge of it but he hasn’t had time for now; so I hope you will continue to be patient.

1 Like

I’m looking a people can help me edit palettes and the title of the Game

1 Like

I assume you’re looking to port character palettes from FE7 to FE8? You can copy the character palettes from FE7 in one instance of FEBuilder, then paste them into FE8’s version.

Alternatively, if you’re using buildfiles to make this project… well I don’t actually know how to do that but I assume it would be pretty simple too.

The palettes were for the new promos (the tree of promotion) that done already, but I continue to need somebody to help me with the title screen only with the name (change “Sacred Stones” for “Blazing Blade”)

About the palettes, was did it (Now only need test the Palettes from “fliers”):

1 Like

Hm I have no experience with this. Can’t help you there. I’m 95% sure there’s a setting in FEB on the right side of the advanced menu to change that stuff, though.

1 Like

Just the banner?

blazingstones

blazing-blade

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that looks neat
Thanks

1 Like

Don’t worry, @vilk had edit this already

Will creature campaign be turned into morph campaign? Something like ‘Our heroes went to defeat remaining morphs on the Dread Isle’.

It will be called Crossover Campaign and will just be a reskin of the two vanilladungeons.(Since we already kinda run low on romspace) The only reason it stays in the game is because none of us thought it would be a good idea to actually overwrite those maps and I just decided we should have a postgame.

2 Likes

I guess it’s time for a little update of info. Check it:

How you can see the progress right now is until chapter 16x (E); at this moment we are only working on Eliwood’s Story, once we finished Eliwood’s Story we are going to work with Hector’s Story.

4 Likes

Nice progress! This is a great project, hope to see it reach its conclusion :smiley:

1 Like