[FE8] Fire Emblem: Malice's & Dice's Odd Jobs (7/7)

Thank you for pointing out the typos!
And glad you liked the game, I’m planning on adding two new chapters for next versions, so the story will be expanded a little more.
And I don’t know how to fix the weird image clitch when you return to the title :skull:

1 Like

No problem man fix the thing you can fix and move on. Man I Wish I waited for more time to play two more chapters :sweat_smile:
Eargerly waiting for more in the story of Malice and Dice :+1:

1 Like

Ver. 1.3. is out!

• Two new chapters!
  • New playable characters!
  • New portraits for Ogma, Hardin, Vyland, Wolf, Sedgar and Roshea.
  • (Hopefully) all the typos have been corrected.
  • A couple of formatting errors have been solved too.
  • Archers have been changed to hunters.
  • To keep it accurate to the Archanea games, shamans have been changed to Dark Mages, while druids are now Sorcerers. And they both use anima tomes.
  • Battle palettes added for most of the characters.
4 Likes

I am downloading 1.3. Please tell me you are done adding chapters and will create a new hack for future story :joy:

1 Like

Relax, I’m not going to add anything else after this release (only correcting things like typos and any kind of error or oddity that is found). I just wanted to give a better conclusion to the story.

1 Like

Continuing from my old save and I can already see some changes:

I like the old Coyote Portrait better

Starting the new chapter

Where do I get the key to open this door, I got the chest key from the house in the east?

1 Like

Lore-wise, that portrait fits more Coyote than the last one (that was mostly a place-holder until I found a more fitting mug).
About the door… I simply forgot to put the droppable key on the thug :skull:
Already fixed, btw

1 Like

So glad I can report these bug. Now release the fixed version so I can continue my game :smile:

1 Like

Fun short hack you have there. nothing to overpowering but a decent story to go with it.
10/10 hack.

2 Likes

Already changed.
Since it was such a minor thing, I simply changed the UPS in the link.

1 Like

these pirate keep looting these houses which I knew from a previous run that have enemy inside.(The house doesn’t change from normal to destroyed

1 Like

Fixed. I forgot to change the AI of those pirates. No enemy was suppoused to attack any village, that’s why there is no change.

chapter 7: Last Debt’s Title won’t show up on this screen:

“responsible for her death” not of her death

Some chapter are missing in this end screen

What is this war that the ending is talking about?

I can considered this Hack Finally Finish. Thanks again for your work Gunnar!

1 Like

Weird, I don’t know what could had happened there.
Oh, and the war I’m refering to is the War of Shadows itself.

1 Like

I have no idea about the game this is hack is based on so I don’t know the war you are talking about. But I would love to see you depict the war for those who don’t know about it with another new hack.:smile:

1 Like

Uhh… well, that’s the war that takes place during the events of Shadow Dragon. You know, Marth game(?
Also, there is already an official game that depicts some events during say war, situated prior to Shadow Dragon events, called Archanea Saga. There is a hack out there that reworks it into GBA, if you are interested to see where Malice and Dice come from.

1 Like

Give me the name of the hack please?

1 Like

Just put Archanea Saga in the searcher and it will appear.

1 Like

This one right?
The portrait use in the hack look so old😅

I like it better if you make your own version using better asset(portrait, sprite, icon, animation)

1 Like

Ver 1.4. out, at last!
So yeah, this version is pretty much the definitive one. It contains the following additions/corrections:

• Battle palettes for all the characters
  • A little rework of Job 2, making a better use of the space
  • The error at Job 7’s title is no more
4 Likes