[FE8] Fire Emblem: Legends of Avenir

That’s what i thought initially too, but that archers con is 8 so the 11 weight bow only slows him down by 3 which makes his 6 spd effectively 3. Unless it really is overflow and this archers con is bugged

1 Like

Speaking of bugs i found another one, at the end of the assassin route where u kill general rex, there’s a bishop with a silence staff that tries healing injured enemy units with it, this is mostly funny since his rate is always 0, and he doesn’t even target my units

2 Likes

Legend of avenir in chapter 3 at military route is so difficult to beat because of enemy always spawn. What do you think that chapter 3 is hard?

2 Likes

yeah its pretty bad the creator should change it

8 Likes

I beat chapter 3 a couple times so It’s possible- It required the sacrifice of almost every playable character I had at that point but It was worth it

Chapter 3 rout is simple if you already know exactly how the map will go. I think that route is intended to be a second playthrough anyway; the first time you’re supposed to retreat.
I use that map to grind for promotions and as soon as you get Derek and Jasper promoted you win, basically.

1 Like

I know right? It’s the worst chapter in the history of the Fire Emblem chapters. Seriously, imagine infinite reinforcements making the chapter difficult and fun to play? Smh.

2 Likes

How to beat chapter 3 without dying your units because it has permadeath system?

2 Likes

Just tried this for the first time. Probably depends on your class and growths, because I did finish it first try with an AK even if it’s painfully long. I think you can survive long enough until your units grow enough if you saved up on vulnerary from chapter 1. With enough healing and chokepoint along with first aid, it’s manageable.

I think it really is designed for 2nd playthrough and so on, since if you don’t prepare yourself it’s pretty much impossible to beat without any knowledge. Thanks a lot for the devs

3 Likes

Hello, so i started the game and feel the concept is amazing ,but i wonder if it was normal that i can only take two route( mercenary and military). Is the mage route has been removed on purpose or it’s a bug or something else?

1 Like

1 Like

Mage route is unfinished, so is not yet available.

3 Likes

Oh ok , thanks

1 Like

Hi there :wave:
Our FEE3 video is up today, so check it out if you’d like to see some brand new custom mechanics we’ve developed! Here, we’re showing off the third chapter of the first mage route. No release for now, but stay tuned for more news on progress.

21 Likes

I look forward to the completion of the mage route. I already like what I see.

1 Like

So many routes, good luck on completing the mage routes!

1 Like

I have not played the hack, seen much of it, heard much of it, nor touched it. However, the name ‘Legends of Avenir’ has been in my mind for weeks now.

Is it destiny? Probably not.

Regardless, I wanted to congratulate you, the creator, on making a name so memorable I can’t get it out of my head despite never playing the hack.

5 Likes

Just finished replaying the military route (accept hold), and I wanted to share my feedback on units and gameplay:

Summary

The old reliable avatar. Charge+ is great, and his overall balanced stats helped his combat. First aid is great too earlygame, so that helps his performance too. I would rank him 8/10.

derek accept hold
The earlygame carry. Once he became Great Knight, he became a great mobile tank, and even better once he learned Provoke. Although he was not great against mages, he could take a few hits, so it was not a huge problem. Overall 8/10.

jasper accept hold
Jasper was decent earlygame, but he was not that great towards the end of the game. Maybe I got RNG screwed, but at least he doubled often and hit stuff. 6/10.

zaheva accept hold
Zaheva was my late-game juggernaut. Basically one-rounded anything that came at her, and singlehandedly took on Clint. Vengeance was served. 10/10 unit.

adeline accept hold
Adeline was great for chip damage for the whole game, and consistently doubles things (besides swordmasters obviously). Ranger helped her mobility a lot, and Canto+ was helpful. I would rate her 8/10.

remus accept hold
Remus was good as a secondary tank earlygame if Derek was too low on HP. His bulk and respectable bases carried him earlygame. Once he became a Halberdier, he became an offensive powerhouse, especially with the Brave Lance. 9/10.

cougar accept hold
The only flier, and a good one at that. Although his defenses are to be desired, his offensive potential helped his performance. He could even double Dread Fighters. 8/10.

lux accept hold
My sole healer and mage. She performed pretty well, and she never disappointed me. 7.5/10.

jurgen accept hold
The Gotoh, not much else to say. 9/10.

The gameplay was not too easy, but not too hard, which I enjoyed. Weapons and enemies were balanced well and I had a blast replaying this (although holding the fort in Chapter 3 took a while).

Thank you Snakey and Noguchi for making this hack. I hope progress is going well, and I am looking forward to the mage route.

3 Likes

Have you played one of the older versions before the massive Derek nerf? I was SO jealous of that dude… he eclipsed the avatar so hard. lmao

2 Likes

I wonder will you guy ever look back and adjust/make change to some of the sprite. Because I personally find some sprite is pretty underwhelming when compare yo other gender/classes. Like True Blade female have a very unique and good looking sprite, but the male one is very rough, i don’t know where you guy took that sprite but maybe changing to like the FE10 swordmaster sprite is even better (or i wish the original creator of the sprite redo it since I really like their idea), I want to change some sprite but don’t have access to game since it’ll be broken in FeBuilder. So I can only count on you to do something about this :')