FE8: Fang Mod V 0.9

So, this is my first time modding Fire Emblem or…any game for that matter. This is more or less a passion project born from when i covered Sacred Stones (mostly Blind) during some livestreams and thanks to support from my chat we made a mod based on a little running joke and over time it became something more than a joke for a lot of us.
It focuses around a little dog that managed to survive “Ross the Boss” so I and the chat adopted him and named him Fang and i decided to make a little expansion mod that has him as a playable ally alongside some new playable monsters like a Zombie looking for his past, a Spider protecting her territory and a Gargoyle seeking redemption…just to name a few.

(also it’s version 0.9 because i STILL can’t get the final battle dialogue coding right)
Here is a link to my trailer video i did that has all the links https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTu2mkc0DHs

and if you just want the drive link to the files

UPS Patch: Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones Fang Mod PATCH ver 0.9.ups - Google Drive

and uh…i think that’s it

2 Likes

had to break up the links so i could even share them properly

that’s due to not posting any topics prior
I’ll push up your level for now, but I would recommend making an introduction post in the community section

Regarding the final battle quotes, it seems you’ve misplaced the Conditional IDs; this set-up means Fang’s quote cannot play unless Rennac is deployed:

You should swap the locations of ID 0x14 and ID 0x80C8.

2 Likes

Sorry again. I’m not used to forums or posting on them. Thank you

Thank you. This last part of trying to make the mod I honestly couldn’t wrap my head around which is why you can see I couldn’t do all of the characters and gave up after only one.

dogggg

1 Like