[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

This hack is one of the best works out there, I just hope the last update has another challenge to justify the grinding at the tower and ruins.
EDIT.
Three questions please.
Kyle is already a promoted unit?

If memory serves me right the only unique items are the legendary weapons, the rest were either purchasable at all times after unlocking the shop or dropped somewhere right?

The last update is going to be fixes and animations and/or new content? I’d like to start a new playthrough so I’d like to know if I’ll miss something new.

1 Like

Is it me or xp gain is highly decreased? I killed the chapter 1 boss with erika and only got 30-40 xp is that supposed to happen and if so why did you lower it so much

Yes, EXP yield was decreased because enemy levels were increased. Not reducing EXP would result in overleveled player units.

1 Like

I found a bug, since it’s something big I wonder why nobody else reported it, when using aether (both lords) and nosferatu sometimes it reduces hp to 1 even the next attack (nosferatu) doesn’t drain hp.

1 Like

The current version of the hack uses an outdated version of the skill system. The final version I’m working on will feature the latest version of the skill system, which hopefully fixes this.

But how are you able to use nosferatu with the lords? Neither have access to dark magic.

1 Like

Sorry my English sucks, i meant that it happens with either aether (lords) or any dark magic user.

looking forward to the next release

1 Like

If Joshua’s swordmaster animation could be changed for a princely looking one I’d die man. So many great hacks of this game but very little pay attention to his background - this is the first hack which gives him a star rating unless I’ve missed one. Great hack overall! I’m just starting Eirika’s route and loving it greatly!

@blood I don’t know if you’ve already fixed the problem of the dead Frelian attacking Breguet, because I have a solution to the problem. It only changes where Breguet attacks the Frelian since in the configuration for the attack event it appears, Attack and defense that is why after Breguet makes the critical and kills him the ghost of the Frelian will make a counter attack, only change the configuration and Put “Set and execute event battle (No counterattack)” so only Breguet will attack and will not counterattack the Frelian’s phantasm. Hope this can help you. I’m sorry if I can’t offer you help with images, it’s that I’m new to this and I don’t know how to put the images where I say all that about the battle event

1 Like

Thank you so much for the solution! I erased the vanilla battle configuration and inputed the command you mentioned, now their battle is playing out as intended! Can’t believe such an easy fix eluded me for so long…

2 Likes

What is minimug?

Minimug:

That little Eirika face and inventory icons in the upper left screen, since some people find them intrusive the dev opted for a version with or without them.

3 Likes

Natasha is OP against the monsters XD, that’s fine to see if a zombie draco survives an attack :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have a release date for the final version? No pressure intended, I’ve already played the hack completely but I’m waiting for the final release to start another one with the skill system fixed and all that.

1 Like

Can’t give a release date yet, but most of the systems are already in place and everything is done up until chapter 7. What’s taking most of my time is that I’ve been fixing some animations and sprites.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you have in store huge fan of your work i hope u have true blade in this new update

1 Like

I’m confused. Doesn’t GBAFE have 35,000 slots for animations? Did Blood actually hit this cap?

No it has like 255
Maybe 128 I don’t remember

No, that’s classes. I’m talking about animations. You can expand animations to 65355 slots, or whatever the amount was. Doesn’t mean the rom can physically hold that many within 16MB’s, but still.

1 Like

that assumes you expanded the table in the first place