[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

it’s not a version thing, it’s something that skillsystem did when implementing some of the addition stuff it adds due to people either adding a new staff with Latona’s effect or, in rare cases, turning latona into a different staff entirely.

Latona’s effect is now assignable as a use effect, that isn’t assigned to Latona by default for some reason.

basically this:
Item Editor X the Sacred Trilogy.gba 4_21_2023 1_41_41 AM

needs to look like this:
Item Editor X the Sacred Trilogy.gba 4_21_2023 1_42_43 AM

it’s stupid but that’s how it works now.

Another bug I think I found, nature rush is not working properly, at least it has no effect for Ross in berserker class. Unless I just dont understand it :sweat_smile:

Version 1.2.1 Released

Changelog

• Fixed Brendan’s animations
  • Selena should now join after completing the Tower of Valni once
  • Amelia’s knight promotion has the correct move value
  • Fixed some weapon descriptions
  • Fixed the Latona staff
6 Likes

Version 1.2.2 Released

Had to release quick update to remove a wrong dialogue from the prologue :roll_eyes:

Also took the opportunity to update the stealable item icon to a violet bag instead of yellow and fixed some issues with the opening class reel.

3 Likes

Also, Amelia did not learn short shield as a halberdier

While it is not optimal nor wise at ALL, I like turning Cormag into a dragoon for lulz. Big Kain from Final Fantasy vibes.

1 Like

Amelia cannot use axe as knight as Gilliam does.
Why Amelia is so hated?

Just wanted to make a note for future correction:

The Energy Infusion item description has a misspelling of the word “strength”. It’s spelled “strenght” instead.

EDIT: in the item description for Magvelian Ore, the word “skillful” is spelled “skilful”.

Fire Emblem - Sacred Trilogy patched_1682235593361

It’s probably a bug but poison bow is free of cost.

Also, wouldn’t it be amazing if Glen could wield axes instead of bows ?

I’m playing the Eirika route, got to chapter 10 (big Anna fan btw) but she’s not here. In the features, it mentions a new chapter with a recruitable character, but in the guide it says she’s in chapter 10. Is that supposed to be 10x?

Never mind she just comes later in the chapter

Anyone got strats for the champion? It’s the last ore I need but he’s got the beeg numbers

A maxed stats Lyon with max con and Ereshkigal obliterates Champion. Just give him Nihil, and it will take 3 hits to kill the champion.

(Demon King is much inferior compared to champion for odd reasons.)

EDIT : Give him cursed orb and those skill boosting items.

Cursed Orbs on the unit that gets Nihil, attack heal, dance and repeat until you win the trades

Sacred Trilogy 1.0 Full.emulator-14
in my case it was Ephraim, which needed quite the amount of Cursed Orbs since you need at least enough to not get doubled, Canto+ really comes in handy here

I went trooper lord…

So I should finish the ruins first, okay

Also, while I’m asking questions, where does one get surveying kits for Anna?

Aside from Canto+ it doesn’t make much difference, stat caps are all the same

Secret S

If you have another question to ask, edit your posts. Do not post three times in a row.

Sorry 'bout that, I’m not really an experienced message boarder

I have a question. Why Crit Boost doesn’t boost crit? Or it does in combat? I didn’t try it, but with Marisa seems to work fine when she promotes as swordmaster (she receives the +15 crit in the menu).
Also, Joshua is so weak compared to Marisa. She has better stats and growths, and also has a better skill (base crit *1.5 instead a skill that cannot double and drops the accuracy at nothing).
Amelia as knight cannot use axes (i don’t know if it is normal)

^ It’s a bug with her personal skill. I think someone mentioned that it stops after you promote someone else.

Get the hawkeye skill scroll and give it to Joshua, problem fixed

Are there any extra characters in this hack?