[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

Dara ? She’s just a druid. How about Glen ?

Selena have a custom class and it would be unfair if Eirika’s route just gave a druid. Maybe Glen would be better.

I agree with adalvar. The biggest controversy of Selena’s character is that she became a loyal knight because of Emperor’s kindness and sympathy and she unknowingly butchered that image of emperor by assisting a dark force in his body…

But later Myrrh told her everything but she STILL continued to do what she was doing.

Depends on how the Druid is designed. Druid stat caps are nice and the skills Blood allocated towards them are nice (aside from the Vengeance issues). Usually you don’t go Druid on either Knoll or Ewan because they work better with other classes on the Dark Magic side (Ewan as a Dark Knight, Knoll as a Summoner), so having a Druid pre-promote would round up the cast nicely. It would simply boil down to bases and personal skill to make them stand shoulder-to-shoulder in their respective niches. Growths-wise Dara is pretty similar to Selena already.

Also Glen shouldn’t be a recruitable as it would be overkill to get half of the general cast of Grado, plus his death actually serves a strong story purpose, in establishing the threat of Valter’s character and Cormag’s motivations for defection.

2 Likes

high-level debate gentlemen. but I believe that this change will not be made, the patch is around 17mb in the Lite version so in the full version it will increase considerably so I believe that due to lack of space it will be difficult.

4 Likes

It’s a shame only the lite version of the newest patch is available, but I’d rather not have Blood overwork themself into making it into an enjoyable chore. So the lite version is more than enough right now and I’ll patiently await the big boy full 1.0 overhaul update.

3 Likes

Same here

Friendly reminder that Cormag will probably reach S tier depending on what personal skill he gets (Currently B tier except as a Wyvern Knight, which is not S tier only because his personal skill was rally strength)

1 Like

What are you expecting/hoping Cormag will get?

Honestly, anything that boosts his offense.

In a previous post here I said that he could also inherit Glen’s skybreaker (unlikely because it doesnt even work), Killing Machine (Ismaire already has that) so thinking about it I think it COULD be Life and Death (Not the one Caellach has, but instead the one with a stat boost yield).
It sticks with his most aggressive side of the character.

Other options could be “Grim Blow” (also unlikely because Falcoknights have it), Vengeance (Druids), Wrath (Berserkers), Frenzy (Warrior).

So yeah, anything that gives him damage

Since when do Berserkers get Frenzy? I remember pushing the idea, but i don’t think Blood went with it yet.

Also is Skybreaker still bugged? Damn. Maybe a Stance skill?

Skybreaker to my knowledge is still bugged as for stance skills, I think Cormag should be a player phase focused unit, he gets Death Blow from Wyvern Rider after all so going for a stance skill would take away from said player phase focus, which I would say it’s his best playstyle

Hum…that’s a shame. Too bad Blood can’t really use some of the new added skills without risk of breaking the hack. Something like Rouse Strength or Strong Initiative or even Strength Taker would be a shoe-in for Cormag’s hyper agressive playstyle.

EDIT: Wasn’t Warriors the ones who got Frenzy?

Hi i’m kinda new to FE and wanted to try this hack out of my favorite entry to the series. Am loving it but i have an issue. I dunno what i did but neimi (warrior) hits for very low damage. She was hitting harder before promotion. Did the new skill bug her out? I usually don’t use her but i like to use her as support this play through for COLM. I’m hitting valter for 3 damage using a short bow on a critical. Is that normal?

Valter has a Fili Shield, which protects him from effective bow damage. You can check the damage calculation yourself: Neimi’s strength + the bow’s Mt - the enemy’s def = damage. You multiply the bow’s Mt by 3 against flying enemies, but only if they aren’t holding a Fili Shield.

Oh ya, i forgot to mention i stole that with Colm. Is that effect stay with him?

@blood If you don’t mind, I can definitely grammar check and revise the text in the hack. I get paid to write essay’s for idiots so this is a nice change of pace

1 Like

Almost every night, the community waits for a new update for this game. lol

6 Likes

Was it an accident that Amelia loses a point of Con upon promotion to Soldier? It really hampered her growth overall, and going Recruit 2 is objectively better.

Also, I kinda liked the generic soldier sprites a bit more than Amelia’s soldier sprite…

Heh, perhaps I’ll run a poll and include one of them like a CYL character.

That would be fantastic! I’m sure I let something slip. I assume you’re volunteering to do it for free? All I can spare at the moment is thanks and giving credit.

I’m currently playtesting everything myself. Updates soon :tm:

Is that so? I’ll check it.

7 Likes

Playable Limstella? :eyes:

1 Like