[FE8] [Complete] The Sun God's Wrath (Final release - 27 Chapters, no fatigue, 100% growth now added - 5/22/2022)

Hello! Been playing this Hack, im in Chapter 11 and i have to say that im having a really great time!

The game has been very fun and fair, every unit has a little thing that makes them special. And im liking a lot the story, chapter by chapter i’m becoming more invested in it and want to see what happens next.

Just wanted to leave this comment here because you made a great game!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you are enjoying it and I hope you continue to do so! Please feel free to keep me up to date on your progress!

1 Like

Hope everyone had a happy new year! SGW V1.52 is now out at the usual download spot: Dropbox - SGW_Complete.zip - Simplify your life

Mobile link: Emblemier PatchUp!

The change log is below:

V1.52:

• Fixed various typos
  • Added new class cards for female fighters, female warriors, ravagers, and angels
  • Added boss conversations between the cav units and the boss of chapter 14
  • Added an extra conversation to the final map
  • Attempted to remove ballista tiles from chapter 20 map
  • Ricky can now use C rank staves and starts with a heal staff
  • Gamble was changed to only lower hit by 20 and increase crit by 20
  • Boar tactics has been buffed so that on certain maps, unit gains +20 hit/crit and +2 Attack speed
  • Chivalry now boosts atk, mag, def, and res +5 and AS +2 when foe HP is full
  • Strong riposte now gives +3 atk/mag/def/res and +10 avoid when under attack
  • Generic braves no longer have strong riposte and have pursuit instead
  • Buffed Nicole’s Str and skl growthes by 5%
  • Buffed Derek’s spd and def growthes by 10%, luk by 15%
  • Buffed Nereid’s HP growth by 30%, base str and con by 1, base def/res by 2, base mag by 5, sword rank boosted to B
  • Buffed Oreades’s base speed by 1 and base def by 2
  • Buffed Dullahan’s res by 12
  • Buffed Jeff’s HP by 10, speed by 4, but lowered luck by 7
  • Buffed secret character R’s speed by 5 capping it (speed growth set to 0 as a result), buffed movement growth to 200%

A lot of these are changes I wanted to make for V1.5, but forgot to do so… as such, this patch was released quite quickly. I have no other balance changes in mind for the foreseeable future, so the next patch should hopefully just be for the release of lunatic mode.

Thank you all for your patience with lunatic mode and for putting up with all these updates for the past few months since the initial completed release. I hope you’ll enjoy SGW in 2021 as well!

7 Likes

Promoted units no longer having the harsh exp penalty made this game way more enjoyable for me. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

It was actually a mistake in my math that lead to them gaining as little exp as they did. I didn’t realize that just raising their level in general would lead to them getting so much less exp, regardless of the enemy level.

I wasn’t able to read this before it was withdrawn, so I hope if you had a question or concern you were able to figure it out. If not, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you have.

is Chunji recruitable?

No, he is not.

2 Likes

Here’s my review of Sun God’s Wrath!:
The Review.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to write this!

I was playing normally, and when this monster attacked the background turned like that, i don’t know if this is intentional
Fire Emblem - The Sun God's Wrath_1610584088778
And it also happens with other units
Fire Emblem - The Sun God's Wrath_1610614783687

2 Likes

The hack is complete right?

1 Like

yes, it is

2 Likes

It’s a bug with the death spell after the rom rebuild was performed. It’s mentioned in the readme.

2 Likes

Nice :sunglasses:

1 Like

i haven’t finished this hack yet, but as long as i played i like it, sometimes i get lost in the story (maybe because i haven’t played corrupt theocracy and because i sometimes don’t remember some names), the map design is pretty good and i like the characters, but the thing i like the most is that megaman zero music, Craft’s theme is incredible

1 Like

This doma knight in chapter 13 for some reason has the skill expertise 2 times
Fire Emblem - The Sun God's Wrath_1610722381916

Well, obviously he’s an expert at being an Expert.

4 Likes

makes sense

Yeah, that happens sometimes.