are you going to take it out of the recycling bin
do i count
I don’t see why you think this is misleading. As an avid fan of SLoP, this is all 100% accurate. This is truly an FE8 experience like no other, and the team should be proud of their efforts to create something really special!
I have explained it clearly enough. I expected it to stay within the spirit of fire emblem. Not be some weak mangs chat meme stuff
@Dooblerino I have no idea who you are.
on da [[FE8] [COMPLETE] Sacred Light of Promise - Rewrite, Rebalance, & Reima team. who the hell is mangs?
then yes, if u are on the team. I would avoid any future projects you work on and previous. Your team is untrust worthy and cant clearly define your project and its intentions within reasonable expectations.
No no, I think you’re thinking of Mango. You know, that merc from VQ? But Mango has nothing to do with this so idk what the grand fruit mercenary conspiracy is.
does non fe stuff count bc ive got this rpgmaker thing im workin on if you wanna playtest that instead
I want nothing to do with you.
You had 1 job and failed.
it comes with the territory. You made a hack that people enjoy. There is no reason to not be proud of that. I am just not one
The first post is misleading and I want to apologize on behalf of team promise.
In “Known Bugs” it says “none” but I know mosquitoes. We should fix that.
Being condescending does not improve your teams favor. That is your choice to behave like that.
im also saying this
I’ve heard your concerns. We on Team Promise strive for accessibility, as we want nobody to feel left out enjoying our projects. As such, I’ve created a colorblind friendly patch, which you may find here.
If you’ll be avoiding all future projects by this team, I’d recommend playing The Hag in White, which is a very good hack which nobody on Team Promise was involved with.
How will this affect Sacred Light of Promise 2
no. A condescending post from one dev, a initial misleading post from another. No genuine response to actual feedback of aspects going against the core aspects of fire emblem gameplay/mechanics.
I trust literally nothing you say cause of them, nor respect what you have to say at this point.
I am not falling for your “troll”
at this point, it makes more sense to leave me alone. as we are simply obviously not getting anywhere if you are not going to address actual criticism regarding going against core fundamental aspects of game design/mechanics of fe8. Its designed how you like it, that is fine. i do not. If you do not wish to engage in said discussion of those aspects in your romhack. Then its best to drop it here.
are you sure you dont wanna playtest my shit
why is troll in quotations

