[FE8] [Complete] Fire Emblem: Vision Quest (v3 by Pushwall - 1-Oct-22)

Could I get a link to the discord server

Thank you very much for your efforts, this hack is very popular among Chinese players. I’m just a member of the translation team, and I don’t contribute as much as you and your friends and the rest of the translation team. Ha, ha, ha.

4 Likes

I closed the discord server a while back, sorry.

In lighter news, VQ turns 4 officially today. 4 years today the first demo was posted. Roughly 2 years ago since it was first [complete].

Thanks again everyone.

15 Likes

Thank you for your work. On phase 2 chapter 6 so far and I’m in love with this game. Happy 4 years!

2 Likes

Can’t save and change saver on GBA with EZ-Flash Omeag (SimpleLight theme v3.6) :disappointed_relieved:

Hey qiuweimeng, not familiar with these tools - sorry I cannot be of help here.

Does anyone else know if there’s a solution?

thank for your reply , and I can play it on emulator with my Android phone , not bad :smiley_cat:
by the way,I want to know if I can save or change on everdrive X5min ?

I’m not familiar with everdrive x5min. I only ever tested this on mGBA.

Maybe someone else here can share their experience?

Not really relevant so I apologize in advance but I actually just noticed that I get three frickin berserkers in this hack.
Bruh
(Also I apologize for swearing)

1 Like

Most reliable options for FEGBA emulation:

PC: mGBA

Android Mobile: RetroArch, Pizza Boy, or Lemuroid

iOS Mobile: Delta, Retroarch

any emulator that has the capability to run mGBA as a core will also be fine (essentially)

3 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

Thank you very much, I already played on my phone

everytime i try to enter the game through the My Boy emulator to android the screen just goes black, i need help

Did you just patched it?
If so wait around 2 to 3 minutes for the emulator to process it.

I can’t seem to get 3-3X. Only requirement I see is Michael alive and he is still breathing and ready to dance, but alas, no Gaiden. Is this a known bug or did I miss something?

Finally beat Vision Quest on Hard mode with zero deaths! What a crazy game. Amazing all-around!

The ending was fantastic and emotionally compelling!! Shayamalan would be impressed!

I already did that and it appears:

Cound not find patched file: Vision Quest V2 .ips
Ou
Unrecognized GBA file.

To add to this, are you at all considering a second game/“DLC?”

Huh? It should be an ups file I think you patched the wrong file.

Are you on the latest version of the patch? Old versions didn’t have this chapter.

1 Like