[FE8] [Complete] Fire Emblem: The Phantom King

Thank you so much for this Recruitment guide!

2 Likes

what kind of name is Victor ap Llywelyn? :joy:

Ain’t she the cutest thing I’ve ever seen:

Typo detected:

“treasure Vault” not “fault”

Why did you give iron bow 2-3 range? and why does this bandit have a soldier portrait?

1 Like

It means ‘Victor, son of Llywelyn’ in Welsh.

Bows are…weird in this hack, I know. It was an experiment.

3 Likes

another typo:

“save me” not “safe me”

I think you mean “War Council”. I have never seen any one write “Council” like that

Again with the “Counsil” it is suppose to be “Council”

What is the Iron Shield use for I can’t use it now:

I will update this post with more bugs and typo if I find any more

A pretty big bug happen in Chapter 5:
When I go to view map in the battle prep: Eduard show up in his correct position

But when the battle start Eduard just show up here with no way to get back to the correct side while the rest of the forces is on the other side of the river:

I am using VBA

1 Like

that happened to me a well. I thought it was part of the story lol

Also I have seen council spelt like that before in other fantasy projects. Like it’s some type of other English.

1 Like

I got a restore not an Armorslayer why is the message say that I got an Armorslayer?

This message said I got an Antitoxin but I got a barrier

Another bug I found in chapter 7

Kathleen does not need to use the Seize command on the Gate to end the chapter, she only need to wait on it to end the chapter. You should check this @RandomMercenary

Another typo:

“is a Tough man to convince” not “though”

2 Likes

When do these messages appear? They are not supposed to appear at all.

This I got on Chapter 6: Broken Pride

This message I got on chapter 7

Also can you look into this bug please @RandomMercenary

1 Like

Yes, I will look into all of these bugs when I have time.

1 Like

another typo in the beginning of chapter 9 :

Hoping to save it not “safe”

Her mouth has always bother me:

Teya’s Map Sprite look funny when I have a cursor on her it show the map sprite of a male fighter while she is a female fighter:

another typo in chapter 11

“Let’s go save my family” not “safe”

This unit has inconsistent color pallet for the promoted unit. It is Clint:

2 Likes

Oh, this one looks nice. I¡ll play it when the support conversations are done.

1 Like

Typo in Chapter 13

All should be “save”
God how many “save” did you get wrong as “safe” @RandomMercenary :joy:

2 Likes

So umm, did you ever find a way to fix the issue of the game crashing whenever someone wants to change window colors? It’s a minor thing since it doesnt impact story or gameplay but stil…bugs and stuff. I was finishing the prologue and decided to use gray color as I always do and bam…time to restart, since for some reason the file saves just as I got the game crashed. I have never seen this happen before, it should have saved when the turn started and not when I selected to change that aspect.

The support convos are already done. There’s just not a whole lot of them. This hack is 100% complete and the only future updates will be bug fixes.

Ehhh, probably all of them. :sweat:

Nope, sorry for the trouble. I just have absolutely no clue what causes this bug. My thought on this bug when I discovered it was: “Oh well, who changes the window color anyway?”…but it turns out to be more people than I thought. :thinking:
Again, I’m very sorry for this.

2 Likes

Oh, well then… I guess that means there won’t be many paired endings… HOWEVER! I don’t need to strain my brain thinking about it and just work with what I have. Sure, I will take it.

3 Likes

So cute it hurts
@RandomMercenary in Chapter 15 this point does not have the escape marker liker the othe. There was suppose to be 2 escape points:

1 Like

Same here. Does it work even without being visible?

Dang, the pre-promotes in this game really suck from Lennard’s side for me, where is my level ups luck?! Please come back!

1 Like

Eh well no biggie, blue is not a bad color for me either way. Story is interesting so far for me up to chapter 8, although some of my level ups have been…less than desirable let’s say so let’s see if my team sucks by the finale or if I can win hahaha.

1 Like

The stats are caped are 20 anyway, so it doesn’t matter how weak they look. By the end of the game, most of your units will have multiple of their stats at 20 thanks to the promotion gains.

Anyway, I hope the bug in chapter 15 is fixed soon.

Edit (yeah, again): welp, turns out the invisible escape tile is still working, so we can play the map with all normallity.

1 Like