[FE8][Complete] Fire Emblem: The Four Kings (4/11/24 Update: Now With Weapon Reversal!)

Ok. Good luck, take your time.

1 Like

Yeah definitely, writing is important to me. I hope I didn’t come across as too harsh though. I forgot to say it in the previous post, but I was surprised and impressed to see supports between the main characters developing after passing certain story events, Tear Ring Saga-style.

I haven’t gotten around to trying the postgame maps yet, though I took a peek at them all (the one with Gideon as a boss looks like it’ll be fun). And at some point I’ll give the prequel a try as well – I want context behind all those cameos now, and I won’t say no to more Daltry screen time.

I’ll keep an eye out for the sequel as well lol.

I played on Normal! I guess that explains what was up with the siege users being as oppressive as they were. And I didn’t actually notice that there were pure waters in the prep shop haha, but I guess that’s partially on vanilla FE conditioning me to think that the prep shop is only stocked up with the basics.

Huh, that’s a lot more overlap between our teams than I expected. Good taste.

(also holy shit I can’t believe you actually used Emily.)

At least he gets the respect he deserves in one ending.

1 Like

Oh hey, surprise update! @knabepicer went and made Jeremy’s Rewarp staff no longer buggy by installing @Teraspark’s version of it. Check it out!

The patch link in the main post has been updated. Expect the same update to come out for Deposition shortly.

2 Likes

This was a nice little birthday surprise lol now I can finally use rewarp. Never bothered with it my first play through so this should be fun lol

Looks like the Rewarp Staff has been nerfed.

Haha, sadly no more accidentally teleporting into a wall halfway across the map. Truly Jeremy is now F tier.

And as is the case with any patch update of anything, there was a small bug to fix, so the patch link was updated again. Same thing for Deposition.

you should be reuse the warp staff’s animation for my rewarp iirc

the turns ive lost from buggy rewarp…

1 Like

@knabepicer with another super sick thing, this time a badass custom triangle attack animation for the Walter/Lionel/Terril triangle attack! It even changes based on who initiates the attack! The patch link in the main thread has been updated accordingly.

12 Likes

Ok that’s pretty fucking sick

Just finished the opening cutscenes, and I am already loving what you’ve done with it. A good set up for explaining the world in a clever way and characters that I can tell the personality of immediately, which I can’t say is the most common thing in the hacks I’ve played. Just thought I’d comment on it because I had this big dumb smile on my face when I realized the map looks like that because it was drawn in 5 minutes.

It’s the perfect way to mask the fact that the map was made in MS Paint.

Definitely not what I was expecting. Top grade humor.

1 Like

If you tried to visit the Tavern with Dorian on the same chapter he joins in, you get a funny inside joke there. There’s no hidden reward for it, just humor.

OMG THIS ONE IS HILLARIOUS LOL. I know its really such a hassle, but its funny lol.

1 Like

I accidentally joined the discord while searching for the download link, yup i’m that blind apparently…

Great game tho.

Ah, so that’s why I saw you pop in the discord and immediately leave, haha. Well, the patches are also in the discord. But either way, enjoy!

1 Like

So I’ve been loving the hack, honestly, but Chapter 18 was one of the most frustrating experiences in a FE game I’ve ever had. Infinite reinforcements always sucks tbh, and this pushed me to my limit.

The story of Chapter 18 is perfect as is, just please fix up the reinforcements, they are one of the worst I’ve experienced outside of Thracia.

@KrashBoomBang

Thank you for this Amazing hack,

Story was really good but i had some problems with the hard difficulty being all over the place, sometimes easy and then really hard with constant reinforcements and tomes/debuff staffs spam wich made some maps so tediuos to get trough but i managed in the end after many resets.

1 Major dislike that i had were the save spots, wish it had auto save like the other hacks, my game crashed a couple times when saving AND just random crashes not many like 3 total i think but i had to start the WHOLE map again while if i had autosave i could have just resume where i left.
Really disliked this jezus christ. :triumph:

Looking forward to ur next rom hack.

(off to play the prequel now)

My Fav char : Ava :ok_hand:

1 Like