[FE8] [Complete] Fire Emblem: Reborn Dimensions, Olethian Princess

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! smashes the download button into oblivion

3 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats dude! Nice job seeing it through.

2 Likes

I’ve released the first update patch! This fixes several minor bugs, including battle backgrounds, minor text errors, and issues with S-rank weapons. It’s replaced the current patch at both download links.

Also, Michael Harding (the guy who makes cool mashups of FE songs on Youtube) is streaming FERDOP! Feel free to check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPCDWpWbdk

4 Likes

Oh man i just finished the game and was about to mention some of the bugs that made it harder to play,nonetheless it was a very fun hack well done.

1 Like

how long is this?

The hack is a total of thirteen chapters long, including a Prologue and a two-part Endgame. The individual chapters range from short to medium-size; nothing FE4-scale, but you’ll get maps with size comparable to FE8’s Fort Rigwald at highest.

Didn’t get notification for this even though I thought I had them on, still though, congrats for finishing it.

1 Like

I’m… Great game but I don’t see no link to download it. 3:

1 Like

Never mind I found it. ^^

2 Likes

@RandomWizard

Thanks for this short hack, it was fun.

2 Likes

Dear author, I like your revision very much, the ups and downs of the plot make me want to stop, I want to translate your 【Bandit emblem】 and 【Reborn Dimensions, Olethian Princess】 into Chinese, and let more Chinese players experience your high-quality revision Charm, may I ask if you allow it? Looking forward to your reply.

1 Like

Hello there! Sorry it took me a few days to reply; I don’t check the FEU forums that often.

If you’d really like to do Chinese translations of my hacks, feel free. I don’t read or speak Chinese myself, and Bandit Emblem and FERDOP aren’t the best choices of hack to translate in my opinion; there are lots of higher-quality complete hacks on the forums. That said, though, you have my permission to give it a try. Good luck with your hack translation projects!

1 Like

Is this a FE7 or FE8 rom hack?

The thread title indicates that this is an “[FE8]” project. It’s fairly common to display the base game for a project in the thread title like this, as a heads-up.

3 Likes