[FE8][Complete] Fire Emblem: Heavens Fall (1.1 Release)

Never mind i managed to fix it. I restarted the game and then pressed resume chapter and when it was done i skipped everything

Just finished playing this game and thought I’d leave my thoughts for anyone interested. I think the game was actually really good. The story had me invested and I liked the characters a lot. The game also features fully written supports which is a big plus in my book since it gives me more of a chance to interact with my units and see what they’re all about. The music was also really good with various songs from games outside of FE that nonetheless still worked really well in the places they were used in this hack. As for the difficulty, I felt that it was fairly hard throughout most of the game and the enemies stayed at a decent level for the entire game so there wasn’t any snowballing to the point of sweeping with several key units. You needed to have a balanced cast of units that could each pull their own weight. That said, I still think that the game is iron-mannable because you get plenty of good units over the course of the game which could easily sub in for dead units. I think this game is worth giving a try for any FE rom hack fans looking for another game to play.

1 Like