[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

Oh i get it, so you could then leave just a few slots for special cutscene npcs & save space.
Also lmao the behind the scenes characters, ‘acting for two’ indeed haha.

I think I’ll still leave the final map enemies the same for this hack, but this is good to know for the future ty!

2 Likes

I have looked at the events for the door unlocking, it’s actually really simple [aside the final door to nergal]

Summary

the first command focuses the camera to the door
the second waits 30 frames
the third plays door unlock sfx
the fourth activates a tile change
the last is just ending the event

you could for batem recreate the JP event with a quick copy pate or just make it from scratch it’d take at most 2 minutes to do.

If you don’t feel comfortable making events I could change this for you.

3 Likes

How does the Nergal door function tough? I would be interested on learning that for future projects.

2 Likes

Same door eventing but ASM trigger completely unworkable unless you can edit code.

This means you probably can’t alter enemy units and such but can alter the location of the door.

3 Likes

and what the tile change is

3 Likes

Speaking of different portraits. Perhaps will also need Disguised versions portraits for Thorne, Aireth, Anthea and Madoka for Four-Fanged Offense all the way up to Battle Before Dawn?

5 Likes

Portrait Editor Fire Emblem - WIP.gba_173@AD Zuiho_01018410
I present Zuiho’s mother. “Damhaint.”

Edit of:
Raymond OC 12
(by Raymond)

Also her hair ribbon now has the symbol 五 (go) which is a lucky number because it means " In the fifth and sixth centuries, there was a type of natural science and cosmology called 陰陽道 (onmyodo), consisting of five elements. These elements were water, wood, fire, earth, and metal and the number five came to represent peace and balance." according Unlucky and lucky numbers in Japan ~ wanderingtanuki . Hopefully that fits.

I wanted to continue the teme of Miku’s “01” and Zuiho’s “Heart”.

5 Likes

Slot: Bramimond
Name: Damhaint
Class: Civilian (F) (Since Bramimond has an exclusive class. Can I also get an exclusive class for that slot?)
Affinity: N/A
Portrait:
Portrait Editor Fire Emblem - WIP.gba_173@AD Zuiho_01018410
(Original by Raymond, edit by me.)

Description: N/A
Death Quote: N/A
Personality: Zuiho’s loving mother. Got seperated from her parents at a young age, doesn’t know but assumes they are dead. Had a tough time growing up, did a lot to somehow scrape by. After reaching adulthood and leaving her home town she found herself in a new enviroment, one where she quickly found out selling her body could give her plenty of gold. She actually grew to obtain the title “Angel of Temptation.” having a certain charm whose origins cannot be described.
Considering her line of work it isn’t that surprising she eventually became pregnant and birthed Zuiho, her daughter. She has the will to make sure Zuiho will do better. Despite her limited options, she did a lot to ensure Zuiho a great childhood. Because Damhaint wants to make sure that Zuiho outdoes her mother in every way.
She is actually rather wise, having gotten a lot of information from men who just love to brag about their surperior education. She passed a lot of said education to Zuiho. She likes to share her knowledge with those that cannot afford to do so. She cannot teach magic, but she can give people the basics to learn magic.
She is still a prostitute, but she is fine with it, as she demands a lot of gold so she has to it very rarely, and as the “Angel of Temptation.” she finds people willing to pay the price.
(Btw I guess Damhaint is 38 and Zuiho is 16. May change the exact number.)
Inventory: N/A

Boon: N/A
Bane:N/A

Yeah, I tried to be more detailed. I also tried to imply she has an own version of the “dance” or “sing” that gives her charm. I do think this thing lies in that ancient civilization. also adds a theme of Zuiho and Damhaint thinking they are normal people rising above, but actually they do have a birthright giving them great benefits. Which could be an interesting twist.

6 Likes

I think this two would get along pretty good.

1 Like

Maybe they can have an optional scene after the big “Zuiho and Miku meet Zuiho’s mom” moment. Like an optional scene that shows these aspects of her character.

2 Likes

Well… I wouldn´t like to overtask SilverRoy… But if he has time he could do that.

I would write that scene anyway. All he would need to do is “if Nikolaos is alive” and then the scene happens. Or maybe that would be better for a second visit, who knows.
Like I do imagine she joins her daughter for support in the final stretch of the game, having Bramimond’s role in a sense. Maybe that can actually affect Nickolas’s ending, Damhaint maybe asking the Sage to take her place as a teacher for those that have no gold. Since Damhaint goes beyond the dragongate with her daughter and all that. Where without Brammimond it’s a moment were Damhaint wants to follow Zuiho beyond the gate, not wanting her to be an orphan like her, no matter the cost, Bramimond can lessen the sacrafice while also giving Bramimond an unique ending connected to the story of her.

If that would be okay with you, lol.

2 Likes

That’s pretty in character for him so sure, I think that would be a cool ending for him.

Yeah. Plus it could be a cool secret for like a character you may not get. Even those that seem unimportant and may even be missed are still important. But yeah, I feel like these details just click.

I can already see the ending: “After Zuiho and Damhaint left through the dragonsgate Nikolaos started to take Damhaint’s place, able to teach magic better than Damhaint ever could, leading for many otherwise hopeless families soon finding their child able to cast spells.”

2 Likes

Yep. Happy with that ending.

All we need is an Athos replacement and we’re done the player characters!

2 Likes

Well… I´ve done the palettes for the Battle Before Dawn bosses, as always please give any feedback of what you think of the two of them.

Also sorry for not putting the palettes into the sheets, I find it hard to do palettes for sheets.

Caroline

Caroline_Palette

Mathias

Mathias_Palette

2 Likes

Well… I basically just do the first sprite of a sheet with a “change all of that color” tool. Makes it easy lol.

that´s more or less what I did.

Yeah. But do it for the whole sheet. Piskel has a single button that makes this really easy.