FE7 Rebuild FE8

Seems reasonable there is also a supposedly acquirable item via a limited time internet code or something that boosts your characters growth I think in the 8th one and it has various unused item graphics.

The Emblem Sword/Lance/Axe/Bow (which are also called “tactician’s X”) also exist, and were obtainable via the Double Dash disk.

By Not unused, do you mean it’s actually obtainable???

By using the Double Dash bonus disk, like @knabepicer said.

Oh, ok

(When those weapons are just glorified iron weapons lmao)

Ah yes, the EMBLEM WEAPONS

So which would be good to do first the “FE7-6” or the “FE7 rebuild” and “FE6 rebuild” in “FE8”?

I’d preffer either just FE7 or just FE6. Preferably FE7

So we do the FE7 rebuild in FE8

1 Like

Yes, so we can have a playable tactician

then I’ll send you a private message

Sure :slight_smile:

If this collaboration actually becomes a thing in the projects-kategory, then I would gladly volonteer to help. I am not good at romhacking either, but I could help with some qualitycontrol and such.

so already I think about creating a thread

I got bored and I ported over about half of the character stats and portraits, I will probably finish it in a couple days. I will probably move all the characters maps and animations. The rest is whatever you do. Speaking of unused things what about the potential L’arachel route that never got finished to set it at 3 options like the former?

Yeah it would be cool see FE7 with Skills

Whoops I got all of the player characters except like 2 or three and I was going to go ahead and set up the first five maps gut the text and tutorial then and I forgot you have to repalette everything. While I understand how this works you would be be better off asking someone skilled if they have something like that stored away or if they can touch it up the map tile sets and battle animations for you in a timely manner. You can port them over but it looks weird. If you want I can give you the hack in its current state. It is missing Karla Legualt and Harken I think. Just stats growths and portraits.

The portraits I used were already repaletted, I didn’t even notice, I just downloaded them from the repository.

Don’t worry I have the repository in my USB and the maps I have already imported the first 10 and I have fixed 3

1 Like