FE7 Rebalanced To My Weird Taste

This looks like a fun rebalance, and yay for it coming with those QoL patches already in place. And purple Eliwood suits him surprisingly well, I dig it.

Was the intention of the buff to all the Lyn mode characters’ growth rates to reward the player for going through Lyn mode instead of skipping straight to start with Hector or Eliwood’s path?

If I can make a random suggestion if you’re thinking about changing things about promotion items, I agree with liking the flavor of the different promotion items, but it would be so convenient to get a Fell Contract at some point earlier in the game, I know whenever I play FE7 casually one of the thieves is always capped at 20 wayy before I get the chance to promote him.

3 Likes

Yes yes yes. I’d say make Legault join with a Fell Contract as a reference to him cutting ties with the Black Fang (his “old contract” is ending/“falling”).

1 Like

Yeah… Let’s go with that. :thinking:

How?! :joy: Like, I really like using Matthew, but even then I only managed to cap him so early by arena abusing.

I’m convinced.

Update

• Legault has a Fell Contract in his inventory.
  • Fell Contract’s price is halved (if you want the 50,000, you will need to sell both by 25,000 each)

FE7 - Hawk's Hack_1647806562280

1 Like

YES.

1 Like

Updates

• Changes to Bartre’s and Dorcas’ stat buffs
  • Warriors have D rank on Bows
  • Assassins get +3 Str Promotion Bonus (instead of +1)
  • Generals don’t get slowed don’t by snow (I’ll cut through this snow like a new-forged blade!)
  • Archers and Snipers don’t get slowed down by forests (The best path would be through the forest. Shall I go?)
  • Blade Lords have C rank on Bows
  • Great Lords have C rank on Swords
  • Knight Lords have C rank on Lances
  • Berserkers don’t get slowed down by desert (Defender? Of a desert?)

Question? Are you going to have any more new playable characters besides the tactician?

1 Like

I don’t think so. Besides the technical challenge, I can’t think of a single character - other than Mark - that could be added in a lore friendly manner. Like, take Leila for example. I could make her join you at some point, but her death is mentioned in various supports and cutscenes, so it wouldn’t make much sense unless I changed that - which I want to avoid because then it starts getting a little too fanficky to my liking.

3 Likes

No playable Denning? Smh my head, i can’t believe this.

4 Likes

Updates:

• Myrmidons, Swordmasters and Lyn don’t get slowed down by rain anymore - Sacaen plainsmen have good movement or so I heard.
  • Hammers have the same Hit Rate as Halberds - to mitigate the fact it’s only effective against Knights and Generals.

Purple hair best hair

1 Like

Update:

• I gave a Longsword to the Myrmidon at Chapter 25 - poor bastard had only a Horseslayer in his inventory (yep, a myrmidon with a lance).
2 Likes

My Taste Rebalanced To Weird FE7

1 Like

Then you might want to change Hector hair color as well. Because blue hair protagonists are just as over use as red hair protagonists.

2 Likes

I love this so much. Def gonna play it when I have the chance.

2 Likes

Updates

• Short Bows changed back to normal (2 Range)
  • Hit Rate and Crit Avoid bonuses from Affinities are doubled

Wanna make a FEU rivalry? I ended up posting my own rebalance after reading yours.
:disguised_face:

But his hair is already purple? Mayhap a very blue leaning purple, but still.

2 Likes

Ask again when your hack has a useful Bartre :smirk:

3 Likes