FE7 PME to fit my weird taste (Submissions Closed)

Portrait needs to be a png
Also, Paulus new portrait and battle pallet were added :+1:

@TheEmeraldKing267 I didn’t forgot, I was just lazy and hoped no one would notice it :sweat_smile:

sprite sheet 21
Okay this should be png now.

1 Like

Everyone was added, with the exception of Lina.

1 Like

Lucius I guess

Pent Replacement

Name Sherra

Born on February in Bern raised by Nabatan. Sherra was a former princess somewhere in Bern she was Clever yet Clumsy one. Few years ago Sherra was supposedly kidnap by a tribe in the Nabata Desert and never seen again. But in really she staged it so Sherra can escape Bern and go live among the people in Nabata.

Portrait
Helen Emerald v2

Description Once a former princess of Bern now a tribe woman in Nabata

1 Like

Erik replace
Emereus (DerTheVaporeon, Nickt)

Name Rufus
Description The prime minister of Laus
Boon Def
Bane Spd

2 Likes

Erk replacement

Zeus

“Born in October and raised by Etrunians at the heart of The Western Isles. Everyone was surprised by how that Frail kid grew up to become such a Blessed individual.”

Being the son of a powerful sage, Zeus has had a largely nomadic childhood. Even whenever he was in his homeland he’d usually never stay in one place for too long. Although Zeus was never too troubled by it since he shared his parents love for learning about different cultures and history. But nowadays teaching others about the subtleties of bernian culture doesnt pay the bills, so he does some Mercenary work on the side to get by.

Description:
A Mage hailing from nowhere in particular
Kindly and cultured.

Credits to XVI once again
Kieth

1 Like

Kenneth Replacement

Name Poggle
Description A servant in Bern who sell out for the assassination
Boon Lck
Bane HP
Portrait

1 Like

Florina Replacement

Elora

“Born in February and raised by Nabatans on the outskirts of Ilia. Everyone was surprised by how that Lazy kid grew up to become such a Vigorous individual.”

A newly knighted Pegasus knight recruit sent to serve Lunar. Although she’s a tad bit timid she’ll always see her work through with a kind smile.

Description:
A young pegasus from ilia
modest yet passionate.

Portrait by Nickt
Claire

2 Likes

Everyone was added, including Poogle and Rufus :+1:

2 Likes

Louise Replacement

Named Momiji

Born in January in Nabata Desert raised by Nabatan. Momiji was very Frail when she was young. The leader’s of her tribe also both of her parents were both killed by the infamous Taliver Bandits forcing Momiji to become leader at a young age. Yet despite many challenges in her way, Momiji rise up to became a Keen leader.

Description The tribe leader who travel with Sherra to Bern.

Portrait
Sue
Recolor her clothing to blue.

1 Like

Damian replace

Name Stephanie
Description A assassin send by the Black Fang
Boon HP
Bane Str

1 Like

Vaida Replacement

Named Cassidy

Born on August in Lycia and raised by Lycian. Cassidy grow up in a Small village until one day he was pin for a crime he didn’t commit. Cassidy was cast out of the village and soon became a Capable bandit. Soon he ran into the Black Fang and Cassidy joins them.

Description A common bandit became part of the Black Fang.

Portrait
Carjiga Emerald

1 Like

Will replace
Can you recolor his hair to dark brown and his shirt into black
Name Ryan
Born on June in Ilia and raised with Etrurian. He claims he is a Keen archer but in truth he is a Lazy one.

Description A slacking archer somehow assisting the army

1 Like

Hector Replacement

Named Andreas

Born in March in Lycia and raised by Bernite. Andreas is a Resilient yet Clumsy Lord of Ostia. He also bears a striking resemblance to Lord Sigurd one of the legendary heroes.

Description Lord of Ostia who bears a resemblance to one of the legendary heros

Portrait
Fin lookalike

3 Likes

Dart Replacement

Named EmeraldKing267

From the western isles, this gentleman is a fanfic fanatic and is in love with Glass. Clumsy yet vigorous, EK struggles to build his own kingdom due to lack of builders

Description: Yearns for FEBuilder mobile

Potrait:

5 Likes

There already another me in the rom.

My version is the true form

1 Like

Everyone added, here is Andreas

4 Likes

Farnia replacement

Eirine

Born in May and raised by Nabatans on the outskirts of Ilia. Everyone was surprised by how that Naive kid grew up to become such a Resilient individual.

A sergeant in Ilia’s pegasus knight forces. Renown across Eible for her leadership and unyielding pressure on the battlefield, she’s a model solder for both her sisters and pegasus knights across the continent. She carries her stern and commanding presence both on and off the battlefield.

Description:
A sergeant pegasus knight from Ilia
Carries a powerful presence.

Credits to Vilk
Vilk_Midia

The Trifecta is complete my soul can rest :relieved:

1 Like