FE7 PME to fit my weird taste (Submissions Closed)

Done :+1:

1 Like

Athos replacement
Name: Tonnamin
Description: The eighth power Zaneger, he is a man created by a mighty struggle.
Born in August and raised by Zanes at the heart of Jugdral. Everyone was surprised by how that lazy kid grew up to be a resilient soul.

tonnamin approaches

1 Like

I need you to pick one of the Nationalities and Homelands, my dude. I’ll use them to figure out his growths.

Nationality: Nabatan
Homeland: Nabata?

1 Like

Lowen Replacement

Name: Bethany (Beth)

“Born in November and raised by Etrunians at the heart of Lycia. Everyone was surprised by how that Naïve kid grew up to become such a Capable individual."

Born to a family of minor nobility in Lycia, Bethany was expected to grow into a noblewoman, however Beth was different. Growing up hearing the stories of heroic and honorable knights, Beth has always strived to live up to those ideals. And despite her parents objections, when sign ups for the Lycian army rolled around she signed up without a second thought.

Description:
A knight serving in the Lycian Army
has dreams of grandeur

Portrait By AmBrosiac ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶r̶t̶r̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶J̶i̶l̶
AmBrosiac_7

2 Likes

Nationality & Homeland would be Etruria.

1 Like

Just remembered that Athos doesn’t need growths :joy:

Anyway, here’s him

1 Like

Done :+1:

Now @CrimZun

The biggest girl in the village, like Thorfinn’s sister.

1 Like

Titania is supposed to be a Paladin because I wanted her to replace Marcus.

How do you figure out growths just curious?

Nergal Replacement
Name:Emerald Zane
No one knows his backstory
Description:Seeks to further corrupt the land
Boon:Luck
Bane:skill
Portrait Editor Burger King.gba_191@BF Musar_01A525F8

2 Likes

Are you serious right now?

Merlinus Replacement

Name Pubert

He was born in Bern in October by Bernite. He a Clever yet very Naive merchant

Description a shady merchant with questionable motives

You can recolor this portrait if you want to and any color of your choices.

My mistake, I replaced Hector instead :sweat_smile: But relax, I’ll fix it as son as possible :+1:t4:

@CrimZun Nationalities and homelands give you a buff/nerf to some growths, but I don’t want people to focus on that, so I keep the exact numbers hidden to avoid min maxing. That said, feel free to do some math on the other submissions to figure out what the numbers are.

PS: I recommend people to start experiencing with something other than Etruria and Lycia. Like, holy sh%&, so many Lycians and Etrurians :joy:

@TheEmeraldKing267 Pubert’s portrait is kind of broken. Can you send another one?
BrokenPubert

1 Like

The mais villain is here!

And our Jagen

Here one right here. Again you can recolor this portrait if you want to?

1 Like

legault replacement
Leila
“Born in march and raised by Sacaen at the heart of Lycia. Everyone was surprised by how that Naïve kid grew up to become such a Energetic individual."
Description:“Somehow survived…but where is Matthew, anyway?”

1 Like

Pubert’s portrait was fixed - I changed the colors, if that’s okay.

BluePubert

Leila added :+1:

2 Likes

Yep that good.

Delilah - Replaces Bartre

A woman native to the Western Isles, born in June. While clumsy at handling her tasks, she more than makes up for it with how energetic she is. Despite having lost an eye in an accident, Delilah is not somebody who lets things like this get under her skin, remaining ready for anything.

Spliced Natalie FE7 Col (pretty basic but we all start somewhere I suppose)

“A girl from the Western Isles. Lost her eye in an accident.”

Hope this works.

1 Like