FE7 - Lyn's Adventure 4-5 Chapters only (Unfinished nor no Plans)

I wasn’t sure if I sure post this but I guess we’re here now lol

So, made this 5 chapter thing years back when I wanted to get into the Fire Emblem hacking.
Brain is fighting with me to share it up here sooooo yeeeahh lol xD So here I am, sharing with y’all right now.

For some Contexts of this hack...

Okay! so for context, there’s like, no story but… It’s just called Lyn’s Adventure. where she goes to another continent away from Elibe. While her two friends, Eliwood and Hector have also came too!

So the Hack itself is…unfinished. Tested-ish and well, decent to play on.

I got no plans to finish it up the hack but I give people permission if they want to enjoy there own way on how this starts to finishes.

Disclaimer

All the Map on here are like, super big… I mean like big. so you’ll be dealing with so much bigness from it. Prolouge and Chapter 1 are somewhat small map-ish but again, too open wide and such how I’ve used to do.

another thing, Lots of Enemies placement may get a little too overwhelming. so best to use Save States when possible. if you have an Emulator that does that, that is. Save states are Recommend to play this Unfinished Hack.

Screenshots

Fire Emblem Test 2
Fire Emblem Test
Fire Emblem Test 3

Bugs

There are…some bugs on there.

• Black Screen:
    Black Screen usually affects when you first play the opening of the chapters. If you see it being black screen, do not panic or be worried, there is a simple way fix to it. once the Player Phase starts, Press A and then go to Units and Back out, it should be Resolved. Effects Chapter 2 to Chapter 4x.

• No Gameover?
    Well…there is a gameover but, It’s not… really working that well :\ so you’re just gonna have to restart the game or suspend the game to restart the chapter. don’t know it happen, could be a thing I did with the Chapter builder thing or something. so I apologizes if it looks weird.

• Text:
    There is nothing wrong with the Text. Bear with me if you see some spelling errors. The spelling is part of the Charm of this unfinished Hack :stuck_out_tongue:

• Cleric Unit not joining
    Okay, that part was on me… so I forgot to add that unit in there as you’re unit. I won’t spoiler it but it would be in Chapter 3

So far all the Error I have seen and explained on. so if you noticed some, then I might have missed some things.

I give you Link to the Hack. So enjoy!
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/27verk30emda5z1scpnyh/FE7-Lyn-s-Adventure-Unfinished.ups?rlkey=g23dc9065wc6kkt6p94ckwm7m&st=8m9xfurn&dl=0

4 Likes